Sponsored

I’ll be going to the Denver Auto Show on 03/28.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Glad to see confirmation that it's there, but bummed to learn you can't touch it. I'm headed down to the city tomorrow to see it but I guess I'll hang out with my non-Jeep friends I'm going with and look at the boring vehicles as well. Do look forward to seeing it in person.
Sponsored

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
It’s so strange how they decide what shows get to sit in the JT. The show I went to a few weeks ago in San Jose it was a free for all on the pour Jeep.

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
It’s so strange how they decide what shows get to sit in the JT. The show I went to a few weeks ago in San Jose it was a free for all on the pour Jeep.
I think it depends on the rep at the show. Whether or not they feel like having to watch the kids, AKA me, climb all over their jeep.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
They’ll be in dealer lots in a few weeks. Then any of us can sit in them. Or you can just go sit in a JL and get the experience first hand right now. The differences are minimal.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
They’ll be in dealer lots in a few weeks. Then any of us can sit in them. Or you can just go sit in a JL and get the experience first hand right now. The differences are minimal.
This is true.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
This is true.
Yes, Magically - like Christmas Morning, ALL Jeep Dealerships will have a Full Array under the Dealership "Tree-of-Lots" ! Oh look honey, that Gator one has bigger "shoes," (she's referring to the tires) nearly as "big" as your size 13's (she's referring to my shoes) ! :LOL: :giggle: .
However, with a :(, we know not all dealers gonna get a good selection at 1st - only those that "qualified" ! Gonna take a bit for the rest to catch up ! ? time will tell ?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Yes, Magically - like Christmas Morning, ALL Jeep Dealerships will have a Full Array under the Dealership "Tree-of-Lots" ! Oh look honey, that Gator one has bigger "shoes," (she's referring to the tires) nearly as "big" as your size 13's (she's referring to my shoes) ! :LOL: :giggle: .
However, with a :(, we know not all dealers gonna get a good selection at 1st - only those that "qualified" ! Gonna take a bit for the rest to catch up ! ? time will tell ?
It may take time, but it will happen. Look at the JLs. Last summer it seems they were trickling out, now they’re everywhere.