First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
anyOne know what rack is on the Starwood jt site from this thread?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
ANYTHING, car, truck, boat, motorcycle, bicycle, airplane, set of tea cups, case of beer, stringer of catfish, dozen roses, toilet, whatever, anything is worth what a buyer and seller agree it's worth.
The market and TIMING will determine the value. If the truck sells, then it was worth it - doesn't matter what anyone else's OPINION is - it apparently wasn't "worth it" to "them".
If it never sells, then obviously the thing is over-priced, OR the right buyer didn't see it.
I've seen things on eBay that have been there for a month, decent price of 190, but still not selling. And yet - I'll be asked if I have the same thing on hand and what's my price - 225 - and I'll tell them, and they'll buy it.
So - the difference was the buyer wasn't aware of the eBay sale. Didn't mean that 190 wasn't worth it. It didn't sell because a person willing to pay even MORE never saw the ad.
It goes back to the market - it's a different world.
If it sells, it was worth it.
If it doesn't, either it wasn't worth that -OR - wasn't worth that to those who SAW it. It may still be worth that............

You'd be amazed at what some people will pay. Like art hanging in a gallery - yuk! I'd not give 10 bucks for that but the next person pays 10 grand. Worth it to them.

Is that truck worth it to me? Don't make me laugh and snort Diet Coke back out my nose............
Sponsored