Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
I've read besttop isn't planning a new style top anytime soon so I emailed Suntop about the progress of their gladiator top. There is no guarantee that I will like the Suntop version but at least there will be another option. I will report back when I get a response.
Sponsored

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
They had emailed me back on the 6th that they will be opening pre orders in about 20 days so maybe tomorrow? and was told to keep checking the site, said that they would be ready to roll out in 40-60 days and are in production, I will be pre ordering as soon as itā€™s available

OP
OP
Lateralus

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
Awesome! I'll be checking out their progress.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Awesome! I'll be checking out their progress.
I looked today no option for pre order yet if you hear anything let me know please Iā€™m ready to get a soft top haha

OP
OP
Lateralus

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
I looked today no option for pre order yet if you hear anything let me know please Iā€™m ready to get a soft top haha
Good news, here is the reply I received today;

"
Hi

The Gladiator top is in production.

Unfortunately the Covid situation delayed our plans and we think that it will be ready to deliver in 40/60 days.

Considering whatā€™s the market is offering as soft tops for Gladiator, our Ultimate top will be the real solution.

ā€œThe Gladiator is a JeepĀ® 100%. There is no reason to have limits once you want to enjoy the sun and the open air feeling. Our Gladiator top gives you the same versatility of our Ultimate system. You can open the top, the windows, or both. Simple and easy. Without hardware to fold or bulky parts to store in the car. The design is extremely clean and fit on every kind of build.ā€

It will be available in Black Diamond or Deep Sand color.

Price ( complete with the hardware ) will be around 950 / 990 usd"

Sponsored

mmatthie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
Are there any pics of what it'll look like? Will it fold all the way to the bed (unlike the Bestop one)?

I went to their website and I can't see much...was there anything released on its specs at least?

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Thatā€™s crazy this is what I received on the 6th

Hi
The Gladiator top is in production.
Unfortunately the Covid situation delayed our plans and we think that it will be ready to deliver in 40/60 days.

Considering whatā€™s the market is offering as soft tops for Gladiator, our Ultimate top will be the real solution.

ā€œThe Gladiator is a JeepĀ® 100%. There is no reason to have limits once you want to enjoy the sun and the open air feeling. Our Gladiator top gives you the same versatility of our Ultimate system. You can open the top, the windows, or both. Simple and easy. Without hardware to fold or bulky parts to store in the car. The design is extremely clean and fit on every kind of build.ā€

It will be available in Black Diamond or Deep Sand color.

Price ( complete with the hardware ) will be around 850 / 890 usd
In about 20 days we will start to accept pre-orders

Stay tuned on www.thesuntop.com for last updates

Suntop Staff
SUNTOP srl

http://www.thesuntop.com/
Jeep Gladiator I am ready to purchase a softop 1619616917739
Jeep Gladiator I am ready to purchase a softop 1619616917689 Jeep Gladiator I am ready to purchase a softop 1619616917620

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be
error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks.
Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail.
Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Jeep Gladiator I am ready to purchase a softop 1619616917830 Jeep Gladiator I am ready to purchase a softop 1619616917897 Jeep Gladiator I am ready to purchase a softop 1619616917986

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
So they already upped the price $100 dollars? I expected to be able to pre order already...

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
I sent another email last night about pre order

Sponsored

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
The top rolls to the front. Not sure how I feel about that.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Very disappointed that nobody can seem to figure out even a decently good looking soft top. They are all goofy as hell.