First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD Willys 2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
Occupation
Programmer
I shared when I got the decal and got a kick so I thought that I would show everybody what the alternative universe looks like. For those still waiting for a Gladiator this and a sticker is all I got for ordering a bronco over a year ago. A gladiator is in my driveway for whatever thats worth!

IMG_0334.jpg
Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
You just got that?! I got mine almost 3 weeks ago! Lol. It’s not bad, I just don’t have any trees I can use it in. I tried.

OP
OP
maligator

maligator

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Programmer
You just got that?! I got mine almost 3 weeks ago! Lol. It’s not bad, I just don’t have any trees I can use it in. I tried.
When did you order yours? ever get a vin or anything? The only communication I've had about my order is a hammock and a decal lol.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
When did you order yours? ever get a vin or anything? The only communication I've had about my order is a hammock and a decal lol.
13 months ago lol. I never got anything but the run around and lack of info and eventual, “you’re a 22’ with a hard top.” My wife is insistent on waiting for the car she wants though.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
The one thing I don’t understand is the local Ford dealer got their first and only Bronco in over a month ago and it’s still sitting there unsold. If these are so hard to get, and in such high demand…how can that be? I thought it’d be sold same day but still there.

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
The one thing I don’t understand is the local Ford dealer got their first and only Bronco in over a month ago and it’s still sitting there unsold. If these are so hard to get, and in such high demand…how can that be? I thought it’d be sold same day but still there.
Ford sent out mannequin units to a lot of dealers, so they can park it out front and draw people off the street to come in and order one. Dealers are prohibited from selling the mannequins for something like 6 months/3k miles on them. Over in the Bronco forums, some dealers are reportedly very generous with the mannequins and letting anybody test drive them, feel it out, for a couple hours or a couple days in some cases. Other dealers are hanging tightly on to them and only letting people sit in them, and already have buyers lined up for 10k over MSRP when they’re eligible to sell.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Ford sent out mannequin units to a lot of dealers, so they can park it out front and draw people off the street to come in and order one. Dealers are prohibited from selling the mannequins for something like 6 months/3k miles on them. Over in the Bronco forums, some dealers are reportedly very generous with the mannequins and letting anybody test drive them, feel it out, for a couple hours or a couple days in some cases. Other dealers are hanging tightly on to them and only letting people sit in them, and already have buyers lined up for 10k over MSRP when they’re eligible to sell.
That makes sense.

Kilroy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mat tow sport
Yea, chip shortage was bad but their hard top manufacturer really screwed ford. At least from what Ford has stated they are trying to make it right and replace all those tops.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you guys have orders or reservations.

I've got a reservation and no hammock. though I did get the nice print.

Ha.

OP
OP
maligator

maligator

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Programmer

Ha.
Allegedly I have an order lol. No reserved mine and ordered the next day a long time ago.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Allegedly I have an order lol. No reserved mine and ordered the next day a long time ago.
On an old school forum we used to say phhhffttt... or such.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ha.
Just got back from an 11 day vacation and there was the hammock in the pile of mail the postman delivered yesterday. Ha.
Sponsored