MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I just saw bikini and had to check it out, somewhat disappointed lol. Btw...MoparMike, what is the word on an app for this site? Have sent you a dm and no answer. Love to see an app....
I just saw bikini and had to check it out, somewhat disappointed lol. Btw...MoparMike, what is the word on an app for this site? Have sent you a dm and no answer. Love to see an app....
Bikini is different by lighting. I did not receive a DM, try again. I do not own this site nor am part of running it, contact any of the administrators here. I'm just a frequent poster!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m trying to get my wife into a Wrangler or Gladiator (so I can save miles on mine and still enjoy the drive 🤣👌🏼) this might push her a bit more my way!
She still thinks she’ll be content in a Compass 😔
The Compass gets a job done, not THE job but A job. Try to get her in a Glad or Wrangler, she won't regret it!

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I'm not joking when I say my wife might want her own JT in Bikini. We stopped to ogle Wranglers in that color when we picked up out the Gladiator.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
i searched this color online, and I just cant seem to feel that this is a guys color. I know people can drive whatever colors they want, just this color looks feminine to me for some reason from google pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i searched this color online, and I just cant seem to feel that this is a guys color. I know people can drive whatever colors they want, just this color looks feminine to me for some reason from google pics.
It definitely is more of a feminine color but it looks sweet!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not joking when I say my wife might want her own JT in Bikini. We stopped to ogle Wranglers in that color when we picked up out the Gladiator.
Bikini is too sick to let go!

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I love that color

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I will definitely be selling my two week old Mojave to buy a Bikini Pearl Gladiator if this is true. Literally told the dealer as I was buying my Hydro Blue that I waited this long just to see if Bikini would be offered.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Seriously?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will definitely be selling my two week old Mojave to buy a Bikini Pearl Gladiator if this is true. Literally told the dealer as I was buying my Hydro Blue that I waited this long just to see if Bikini would be offered.
Bikini will be offered in 2022 probably

BLK74

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pilot, Corvette
Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I agree. It is a nice color but more feminine. I just don’t think I could live with it daily. My wife and daughters would love it though and I would never get to drive it anyway.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I'm secure enough in my masculinity that things like that don't bother me. I was all over wanting a Chief Blue Wrangler. Many people said it was a girly color. I love it. Hell I would rock a purple Wrangler without batting am eye. I love fun colors that you don't see every day.

Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? 2E248164-6BEB-4472-814B-B0C97D7BB95B

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Would they keep Hydro & add this color too?
I guess I'm the minority these days wanting an 'Earthy' color 😶

wvuviv30

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Live Sound Engineer - Meerkat Sound
Man, I am so upset, I just ordered a Granite Crystal. If I knew the Bikini was coming in MY22, I would have waited. But, as of last week, there hasn't been any announcements for MY22 updates.
Sponsored