First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Bought a couple different interior/console pockets to try, ended up liking a combination of the two.
One is a pair of shorter pockets:
Jeep Gladiator Interior pocket organizer comparison 603E3D3C-01D6-4E53-9932-EE06B2FF4DAD

And this one is longer and kind of contours the passenger seat:

Jeep Gladiator Interior pocket organizer comparison 7664FE44-CB4F-4B2B-94F6-CD7CCD4AC63D

I like the longer one, plus kind of blocks stuff from falling down next to the seat.
Both of them block the seat from traveling all the way forward, maybe by a couple inches? Can move the seat back quite a ways still. As far as I can tell, both the longer one, and the shorter passenger one, block the seat at a similar spot so not much difference there.
I will say the first product looks more symmetrical together, but I like having the longer pocket and one for the driver side as well. So I combined the two in my truck, and stuck the leftover small passenger pocket in the wife’s Jeep.
Jeep Gladiator Interior pocket organizer comparison 3B3DE5D3-5837-498C-BED1-DD1C5AABF657
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Bought a couple different interior/console pockets to try, ended up liking a combination of the two.
One is a pair of shorter pockets:
Jeep Gladiator Interior pocket organizer comparison 3B3DE5D3-5837-498C-BED1-DD1C5AABF657

And this one is longer and kind of contours the passenger seat:

I like the longer one, plus kind of blocks stuff from falling down next to the seat.
Both of them block the seat from traveling all the way forward, maybe by a couple inches? Can move the seat back quite a ways still. As far as I can tell, both the longer one, and the shorter passenger one, block the seat at a similar spot so not much difference there.
I will say the first product looks more symmetrical together, but I like having the longer pocket and one for the driver side as well. So I combined the two in my truck, and stuck the leftover small passenger pocket in the wife’s Jeep.
I was just looking to buy both, thanks for the post!
Does the 3m tape hold the passenger side pocket well enough not to fall off?

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I have this kit. The drivers side one is great.
the passenger side kept falling off.
I properly prepped. The 3m tape didn’t hold.
I Removed the tape, reapplied additional tape.
same results. Threw passenger side away.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I have all of these and haven’t used them. Pm me and ill sell them to you cheaper than amazon.

MTDIRK

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
I have these. The driver side works pretty well. The passenger side fell off within a couple hours of attaching. I cleaned with alcohol before applying but did not rough up the surface before sticking the tape.
I also tried the cup holders that mount to door. They were nice add on, but the driver side stuck out too far into my leg so took it off. The passenger side got broke off by my toddler trying to close the door for his mom with a purse or something in the way. i recommend the passenger side for anyone who doesn’t have a front passenger regularly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mx5red

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Jury’s still out on the smaller passenger pocket, hasn’t moved but pretty recent. The longer passenger pocket has tabs that kind of fit in a notch for the cup holders, I don’t think it’s going anywhere.

EDIT: the short passenger pocket fell off in my wife’s Jeep. Time to get a clip!

Last edited:

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
I added both the driver's side and short passenger version about 1 1/2 weeks ago to my truck. In the heat (upper 90's), the passenger side fell off twice. I also used alcohol prep but did not abrade the surface prior to application as I did not want to leave a permanent mark on the console side if I ever removed them.

I really liked the extra bin so I tried to come up with a (non-permanent) solution. What I decided on was using a fluid clamp I had lying around with a small piece of wood. I slid the clamp arm behind the console plastic side and put the wood in the clam before tightening it (I also changed out the wing nut for a regular nut and put a cut down vacuum cap on the exposed threads). In essence, the bin now sits on the wood and the clamp takes all the weight. So far it hasn't budged.

It took a whole 2 minutes to make and removes in about 10 seconds with no trace.

Here's a pic... note that I intentionally took it from a lower angle to show the clamp and wood. From the normal view, you cannot see the wood and only see the edge of the clamp. Of course, from my side (driver's) I just see the bin :clap:

Jeep Gladiator Interior pocket organizer comparison IMG_1145

And an example of the clamp:

Jeep Gladiator Interior pocket organizer comparison fluid line clamp.JPG
Sponsored