Sponsored

Iron Rock Off Road Discount

• Thread starter Deleted member 24880
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 24880

Anyone know of a discount code for IRO? Even free shipping would be great. Trying to talk myself into the 2” spacer lift and need a push over the hump. LOL thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 24880

Guess IRO doesn’t offer deals. Must be pay what we want or buy from someone else.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Guess IRO doesn’t offer deals. Must be pay what we want or buy from someone else.
I have the IRO lift and i can say without a shadow of doubt that it is the highest quality space or lift I’ve ever owned. And made the truck look exactly like I wanted it to without spending a ton of money. Well worth the investment as far as I was concerned

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Retired
I agree with gren71. I'm running Iron Rock stuff and it's pretty much the top of the heap. It would be hard to get more bang for your buck than those guys. Plus......
They answer the phone....

Sponsored

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone always looking to save a buck. I have the IRO as well and had no problem with the price. Quality, ease of installation, bolt on. Justified the price for me. Well worth the price.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I also have the IRO Spacer Lift and for $250 it was an amazing deal. It is extremely high quality and well made. Well worth the money.

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I’m stuck on the shipping charges. Hardly anyone charges shipping on items over $100 anymore. I’m just being cheap I know and admit it. $15 is $15.
OP, I %100 get this. Once you spend money its hard to get back. I also learned with my
JKU its worth while to pay for quality and do the job right the first time with jeep things. A $15 shipping price is a small price to pay for the quality your receiving.

OP
OP

Deleted member 24880

Ok now that I got it and installed it I will tell you. Saved $50 on eBay for a brand new IRO kit. Apparently guy bought it and decided to do a complete lift. Only had 1 bracket unwrapped and he shipped it to me in the IRO box he got it in. You guys are correct the kit is very well made. More of a PIA to install than some lead on but only took about 3 hours with my sons help. I know I’m cheap but $50 is a DEAL!!!!

2EE73D9F-01F5-47B4-A9EA-4ED01BACA833.jpeg

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Ok now that I got it and installed it I will tell you. Saved $50 on eBay for a brand new IRO kit. Apparently guy bought it and decided to do a complete lift. Only had 1 bracket unwrapped and he shipped it to me in the IRO box he got it in. You guys are correct the kit is very well made. More of a PIA to install than some lead on but only took about 3 hours with my sons help. I know I’m cheap but $50 is a DEAL!!!!

2EE73D9F-01F5-47B4-A9EA-4ED01BACA833.jpeg

Glad you found a deal and SUPER glad you stuck with the quality spacer lift! Enjoy the ride
Sponsored