Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Been watching a specific JT for a couple weeks now. They removed the actual photos of it (Punk'n) and replaced it with these stock images. Appears to be an Overland.

Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? Capture.JPG

I sure hope that isn't the replacement color for Punk'n because it's awful if it is.
Sponsored

Reactions: JAY
OP
OP
MonkeySkunks

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Ha, Thanks admin for the more interesting title. I guess I need to work on that.

Reactions: JAY

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
My bet is it's still the Punk'n. I've noticed that their digital imaged pictures are not even close to some of the colors. Take for example the Hydro Blue, it's nothing compared to what you see in person. Heck even the red rubicon dash and the dark saddle brown leather are all very poor representations of the real world color.

Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Door hinges look different

Bruce

OP
OP
MonkeySkunks

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
My bet is it's still the Punk'n. I've noticed that their digital imaged pictures are not even close to some of the colors. Take for example the Hydro Blue, it's nothing compared to what you see in person. Heck even the red rubicon dash and the dark saddle brown leather are all very poor representations of the real world color.
That's my assumption as well but I don't know how they would have found a stock image with the color that far off. The graininess and bad gradation in the color , like I'm back in dial-up days, also lends itself to the fact it may just be a bad image.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? Capture.JPG

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
About the only colors that look the same in real life as they do on the official Jeep site are black and white!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
On second look at the jeep builder website, I don't even see orange available for any of the trims. Or a color that looks like the bronze, so perhaps they removed it all together momentarily and a bug in the system has the stock image available when you happened to check.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Agree on the hinges. And that looks more like Burnt Sienna than orange for all you Crayola fans out there.
The hinges look the same to me, I think it's just a bad image making them look bigger. Also, those don't look like overland rims to me. More like the rubicon rims, except that you can't see the little red jeep on the rim.
Jeep Gladiator Is this a new orange color for the 2021 Gladiator? Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.28.15 PM

OP
OP
MonkeySkunks

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
On second look at the jeep builder website, I don't even see orange available for any of the trims. Or a color that looks like the bronze, so perhaps they removed it all together momentarily and a bug in the system has the stock image available when you happened to check.
Orange has been gone since February I think.

EDIT: This was found on a Dealers website not on jeep.com

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
It's the 2WD Mall Crawl special. Meaty tires, bug deflector and Overland trim, just missing the LED light bars.

glady8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I am seriously bummed. This is the color I wanted in the fall. I thought that was what punkin metallic would look like and was very disappointed. Now that the color I wanted, a metallic copper, is possibly available I wish I had waited!