Issues with M.O.R.E?

ilmostro

First Name
Angus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Willys '23 JL 392
Has anyone had any issues recently with M.O.R.E? I ordered a dead pedal from them on the same day that I ordered my Gladiator and I think the Gladiator will beat the dead pedal here.

I've emailed them twice but haven't received a reply. I'm trying to do the right thing by ordering the original vs a cheaper knock-off to support domestic business but...

Update: I just got an email from them saying they weren't sure why it didn't ship but they are in stock and will go out today.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Devil Dog

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave, 2023 Rubicon 392
Has anyone had any issues recently with M.O.R.E? I ordered a dead pedal from them on the same day that I ordered my Gladiator and I think the Gladiator will beat the dead pedal here.

I've emailed them twice but haven't received a reply. I'm trying to do the right thing by ordering the original vs a cheaper knock-off to support domestic business but...

Update: I just got an email from them saying they weren't sure why it didn't ship but they are in stock and will go out today.
Did you ever get the item, or is still on back order like touratech? :ear

OP
OP
ilmostro

ilmostro

First Name
Angus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Willys '23 JL 392
Did you ever get the item, or is still on back order like touratech? :ear
After my second email they responded immediately and had one out to me the same day. I got lost in the matrix somehow. They made things right and I'm happy with the pedal.

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
After my second email they responded immediately and had one out to me the same day. I got lost in the matrix somehow. They made things right and I'm happy with the pedal.
That’s great...I have had nothing but problems with them...
Sponsored