First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I’m trying to get someone in management with Jeep Cares to call me back! My vehicle is definitely a lemon, it has been in the shop a total of over 45 days now & the check engine light is still on! Crystal with Jeep Cares is extremely rude & it took her 4 days to call me back to tell me that there’s nothing she can do to help! She said she cannot give me her supervisors name or number that I just have to talk to her! Code P0300 we have been more than patient and have had my Gladiator in the shop at least 20-25 times!
Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I’m trying to get someone in management with Jeep Cares to call me back! My vehicle is definitely a lemon, it has been in the shop a total of over 45 days now & the check engine light is still on! Crystal with Jeep Cares is extremely rude & it took her 4 days to call me back to tell me that there’s nothing she can do to help! She said she cannot give me her supervisors name or number that I just have to talk to her! Code P0300 we have been more than patient and have had my Gladiator in the shop at least 20-25 times!
Does it qualify for your state's lemon law?

OP
OP

Amberlynnoz

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
It should according to the law but so far no luck. I have papers from the attorney general that I am sending Jeep.

dfwxjer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr JKRX, Navigator L, 63 Impala SS, Lexus CT200h
Quite a bit of vagueness to this post.

If you've given them a reasonable number of attempts to fix this specific issue then hire a lemon law attorney. Yelling at Jeepcare and writing vague posts on an enthusiast forum won't bolster your case.

Start here and see if you have a legitimate case: https://www.carlemon.com/arkansas-lemon-law-rights-consumer-guide.html

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
You should deal with Gina from their Enhanced Customer Satisfaction Team, she’s a real gem….🤨. The term “enhanced” is an overstatement.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I had problems with a Jeep back in 2011. I called 1-800-LEMON LAW. They took over from there and bingo bingo in like a months time I had a brand new Jeep. I did have to pay $400 in taxes for the difference in the price of the different engine coast from the 2011 to the 2012.

The lawyer told me that once I agreed to have them on the case I was no longer allowed to speak to Jeep and thats exactly what I did. I would use them again if need be.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Quite a bit of vagueness to this post.

If you've given them a reasonable number of attempts to fix this specific issue then hire a lemon law attorney. Yelling at Jeepcare and writing vague posts on an enthusiast forum won't bolster your case.

Start here and see if you have a legitimate case: https://www.carlemon.com/arkansas-lemon-law-rights-consumer-guide.html
This^

Jeep cares isn’t going to help you nor are they there for that sort of thing. If you’ve had that many issues and they are serious enough to warrant the Lemon clause what are you doing here? This isn’t the place for that - unless you want advice on how to initiate the process which these guys have been good enough to do already.

My understanding is that Jeep Cares is simply there as a go between for dealer service. Which is pretty much useless if you ask me. I can call a dealer on my own, so my suspicion is that it’s nothing but a selling point by the manufacturers and dealers to make you feel better about potential problems. Jeep Cares has no authority to do anything in the event of an actual issue.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
I had problems with a Jeep back in 2011. I called 1-800-LEMON LAW. They took over from there and bingo bingo in like a months time I had a brand new Jeep. I did have to pay $400 in taxes for the difference in the price of the different engine coast from the 2011 to the 2012.

The lawyer told me that once I agreed to have them on the case I was no longer allowed to speak to Jeep and thats exactly what I did. I would use them again if need be.
Thats a great resource to have that I didn’t know about. Thank you for that. Hopefully I’ll never need it!
Sponsored