First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Area Director
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...LOL... My dad always put a wreath on all the farm equipment and line them up along the road for the holidays....Now I have been doing it for the past 25 years... What your Jeep plan/tradition. Happy Holidays....
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Christmas Decorations??? MVIMG_20201121_171715
Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
What does it take to put a wreath on a Jeep with aux switches? Does it take a special wreath? An adapter?

OP
OP
Michael@WeGo4WhlLow

Michael@WeGo4WhlLow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Area Director
No Lights, I thought about connecting them to the 110 Outlet and they do make 12V light strings... Too fancy for me!!! I use a very special system to attach the wreath for many many years, Zip-Ties... LOL....

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
probably. Easiest just to get a battery powered LED wreath
I found a wreath on Amazon that runs on 12v from a cigarette lighter. Wonder if I could just chop that off and wire it into the aux switches or if the lighter adapter is doing some sort of inversion.

I could do AAs, but that’s not as fun. I can’t control that from the driver’s seat!

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Solved my own problem with a $7 part from Amazon. This plus the plug-in wreath looks like a winner!

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Christmas Decorations??? FA2F618C-A6C6-439F-901A-B7AA207D3894

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I found a wreath on Amazon that runs on 12v from a cigarette lighter. Wonder if I could just chop that off and wire it into the aux switches or if the lighter adapter is doing some sort of inversion.

I could do AAs, but that’s not as fun. I can’t control that from the driver’s seat!
This is exactly what I did. This is the amazon wreath. I have the Badge Glow aux board installed (LINK) so it makes wiring into the aux switches SUPER easy. I have it wired to aux 4 and its set to come on with the ignition automatically. I have mine sitting where it is so my trail cam can still be easily used.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Christmas Decorations??? IMG_5510[444]

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Christmas Decorations??? IMG_5508[440]