First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Me too. All looks good. Wonder if I can switch my color and get a VIN#!!!
Ya Pat, c'mon over where you can sit in D hell with the rest of us...
Cause there's a HUUUUUGE difference between C and D, they're both hell, we just have 17 more digits in our hell...

Don't go to the dark side!
Shutupyou…:LOL:

C'MON PAT, YOU CAN DO IT!!!:devil:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Me too. All looks good. Wonder if I can switch my color and get a VIN#!!!
I haven’t received one (an “order secure” email)... but my Interweb (Email) is flaky up here in the mountain wilderness! Cellphone works about 50% of the time... did get my “Congratulations JD” VON# Email though. I ordered directly through dealer... they called me (I had already gone in and offered a down payment before the Launch Edition was announced.) Never spoke to “Concierge”... (maybe that’s why I didn’t get an email from the concierge, noticed yours say, “From Gladiator Concierge”)... but did make a (not small) deposit and signed invoice for LE! Dealer keeps telling me all’s well! ;{

Last edited:

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
When any of you lucky dudes side me at a stop light I will bite your asses so my owner can steal your ride

735ab6874420d6c5a9f94ffe54f5e777.jpg

Reactions: JP1

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
No e-mails from Jeep since the original 4/3 & 4/4 insanity. Just checked via chat and still BG. Guess that's short for Backordered Granite. :CWL:

EPTJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE Red 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, 1999 Jeep Wrangler, 1976 F100
Got the email yesterday, but still no VIN, still in BG. Don't understand why it's taking so long to get a VIN... it's just a red one, dang it!

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Just called the concierge to confirm my order. Funny they said I wasn't in their system by VON but verified my info and dealer including sales person. I then asked about switching my color from Granite and she told me that I could switch and if I switched I would get my JT earlier than waiting for Granite, which will be produced last. I am so weak. I couldn't help myself. I switched to the dark side and jumped lines. That only means that the Granite line will speed up big time and anyone who has ordered White will be screwed by my decision! Sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused but my White JT will be produced next month according to the concierge! Please give me a VIN now, pretty please!

EDIT: Well that was nice while it lasted....Jeep just called back and since I am in pre-production already, I am in the granite line no matter what....That is forced patience I guess.....

Here's to no summer with a JT! Better keep working on the CJ7 then.....

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Just called the concierge to confirm my order. Funny they said I wasn't in their system by VON but verified my info and dealer including sales person. I then asked about switching my color from Granite and she told me that I could switch and if I switched I would get my JT earlier than waiting for Granite, which will be produced last. I am so weak. I couldn't help myself. I switched to the dark side and jumped lines. That only means that the Granite line will speed up big time and anyone who has ordered White will be screwed by my decision! Sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused but my White JT will be produced next month according to the concierge! Please give me a VIN now, pretty please!
Whimp! Why'd you cave! ;)

I've thought about switching too (especially with them showing up on lots this week), but the reality is the only colors I've really liked are Gobi, Sting-Gray and Granite. Maybe could do silver but tired of my silver GC and want a change. I've waited this long for the JT, what's a few more weeks/months/years...

Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Whimp! Why'd you cave! ;)

I've thought about switching too (especially with them showing up on lots this week), but the reality is the only colors I've really liked are Gobi, Sting-Gray and Granite. Maybe could do silver but tired of my silver GC and want a change. I've waited this long for the JT, what's a few more weeks/months/years...
I hear ya! I sold my Ford F150 on a freak deal the other day so now I'm truckless and in Granite Hell awaiting my JT. I really do love the granite color but always have been a white vehicle guy. Now I need all the granite support so I don't re-cave and pick up the white Rubi they have coming in as a pre-spec! Better start a Granite JT Support Group!

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I hear ya! I sold my Ford F150 on a freak deal the other day so now I'm truckless and in Granite Hell awaiting my JT. I really do love the granite color but always have been a white vehicle guy. Now I need all the granite support so I don't re-cave and pick up the white Rubi they have coming in as a pre-spec! Better start a Granite JT Support Group!
Well, I'm waiting for the EcoDiesel-gate settlement before I unload my GC. If the court approves the settlement next week, my guess is it will take a few months until I get the fix & settlement check. So probably end of summer when the Granites should be delivered. Hoping timing lines up that way anyway...

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

EDIT: Well that was nice while it lasted....Jeep just called back and since I am in pre-production already, I am in the granite line no matter what....That is forced patience I guess.....

Here's to no summer with a JT! Better keep working on the CJ7 then.....
Whimp! Why'd you cave! You're officially banned from team Granite. ;)

I'll say that me ordering an LE was me caving. I was dead-set on waiting and ordering Sting Gray. But I'm certain I'll be happy with a white LE.
Although, right now I'm fighting the urge for Gobi. I saw the Gobi gladiator at the NY Auto Show. That color is truly amazing, more so than I thought Sting Gray would be... But maybe I'll rock my white LE for a few years and sell it to @5JeepsAz and then get Gobi :fingerscrossed::blush:

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I haven't received this particular "secured" email but I did get an email that said "confirmation" a few days ago... But, I do have a VIN and it is in D status so I guess I just wait....

I do agree with you @ralphjjr - Gobi and Gator both look amazing... My heart was set on Gator, but too bad the LE doesn't come with it. In about 1.5-2 years I plan to get the Gator with Diesel... But not gonna sell my LE tho :rock:

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
The consolation for me is saving some more money. So I'll be several months without a car payment. I can save that towards some mods.

So for team granite, even if you wait a little longer, that may be a consolation for you too :rock:
Sponsored