First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator,Chevy 2500 HD, Chevy Cruze,
Occupation
Hydrovac Operator
Well, looking at the very bottom of the second email I see there is a “ contact jeep “ hyperlink . Maybe you could send a query there to see if they can correct the issue?
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I wonder if...........
@JeepCares knows anything about this - or maybe knows who the info could go to in order to get it reported. They've been helpful to me in the past.
Since they are communication people, they may know who is the contact person on this.
It's not life and death, it's not a first-world problem, but as a former software person, beta tester and even web master, someone needs to know the system isn't always working. There could be others out there waiting for the response.

I can supply the original email, the link to the web page, screen shots of the web page, the error it gives when I put in my phone number, etc.
It would be nice to just sit back and get text messages or whatever when the status changes instead of checking in with jeep chat every few days.
Just tried again. And again, it responded "this phone number is already submitted" or words to that effect. And of course, again - no text, no email.
I guess if it doesn't work, we're SOL since no one knows anything about it.

Sorry, I would be very frustrated in your shoes myself.
Thanks for tagging me here! So I can try to troubleshoot this error, after texting back "allow" did you receive a message saying anything else? Perhaps "Thank you for subscribing" or did nothing ever come back?

Kate
Jeep Cares

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for tagging me here! So I can try to troubleshoot this error, after texting back "allow" did you receive a message saying anything else? Perhaps "Thank you for subscribing" or did nothing ever come back?

Kate
Jeep Cares
I received the email with the button as shown above.

I clicked the button, it took me to the proper web site where I was told to put in my phone number and respond ALLOW to the text I would receive.
I did put in my phone number, it accepted the number, gave no error, so I waited for a text, I never received a text.
Now if I try it, it says "This phone number is already updated".
The first time, it took my number fine. I waited and never received a text at all - there was no text to respond to so I could not respond via text with the word "ALLOW".

Now I get this -

Jeep Gladiator New Official Jeep Order Tracking Website Coming Soon Screenshot 2022-05-19 3.25.23 PM
Sponsored