Jeep Concerige Email - Your Official Jeep Gladiator LE Order Has Been Secured

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Well, I'm waiting for the EcoDiesel-gate settlement before I unload my GC. If the court approves the settlement next week, my guess is it will take a few months until I get the fix & settlement check. So probably end of summer when the Granites should be delivered. Hoping timing lines up that way anyway...

Thought that was a done deal already? Payback has been announced along with what is required to get it? Or did I misread the announcement?
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Thought that was a done deal already? Payback has been announced along with what is required to get it? Or did I misread the announcement?
Court has a hearing on May 3 to approve the settlement. Current scheduled hearing date, subject to change. Once approved we can start claims...

https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/

"The Court has scheduled a hearing to decide whether to approve the settlements for May 3, 2019, although that date is subject to change. Once the settlements have been granted final approval by the Court, current owners and lessees of Subject Vehicles will be able to schedule appointments to receive the Approved Emissions Modification, and eligible current and former owners and lessees will have the opportunity to submit claims for compensation."

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
I'll say that me ordering an LE was me caving. I was dead-set on waiting and ordering Sting Gray. But I'm certain I'll be happy with a white LE.
Although, right now I'm fighting the urge for Gobi. I saw the Gobi gladiator at the NY Auto Show. That color is truly amazing, more so than I thought Sting Gray would be... But maybe I'll rock my white LE for a few years and sell it to @5JeepsAz and then get Gobi :fingerscrossed::blush:
Ordering the LE was me caving in also. I knew I couldn't wait for Sting Grey to become available later this year so I figured Billet was a good compromise, plus it'll match my wifes JKURHR pretty well..
IMG_0172.JPG

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Just called the concierge to confirm my order. Funny they said I wasn't in their system by VON but verified my info and dealer including sales person. I then asked about switching my color from Granite and she told me that I could switch and if I switched I would get my JT earlier than waiting for Granite, which will be produced last. I am so weak. I couldn't help myself. I switched to the dark side and jumped lines. That only means that the Granite line will speed up big time and anyone who has ordered White will be screwed by my decision! Sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused but my White JT will be produced next month according to the concierge! Please give me a VIN now, pretty please!

EDIT: Well that was nice while it lasted....Jeep just called back and since I am in pre-production already, I am in the granite line no matter what....That is forced patience I guess.....

Here's to no summer with a JT! Better keep working on the CJ7 then.....
Fing great. Lmao. Good man!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I'll say that me ordering an LE was me caving. I was dead-set on waiting and ordering Sting Gray. But I'm certain I'll be happy with a white LE.
Although, right now I'm fighting the urge for Gobi. I saw the Gobi gladiator at the NY Auto Show. That color is truly amazing, more so than I thought Sting Gray would be... But maybe I'll rock my white LE for a few years and sell it to @5JeepsAz and then get Gobi :fingerscrossed::blush:
giphy (3).gif

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Ordering the LE was me caving in also. I knew I couldn't wait for Sting Grey to become available later this year so I figured Billet was a good compromise, plus it'll match my wifes JKURHR pretty well..
IMG_0172.JPG
Sweet. Atleast you have high ceilings in your garage and could probably fit a couple four post lifts and start stacking..:like:
Sponsored