Unique issue while tracking JT order

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I asked this on a couple of threads but only one response and couldn’t find anywhere else that someone has mentioned this scenario. So I ordered a 2024 on 9/13. Checked all of the trackers and all was well showing my info and options. My order went to D1 a couple of days ago and ever since, none of the options show on the trackers. It just has the bear minimum, as seen below. Has anyone ever had this problem before with their order? My dealer is confused as well and also confused how it went to D1 during the strike. I would just feel better about it if all of the options that I ordered still showed up on all of the trackers. TIA.

IMG_6811.png
Sponsored

Birds83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave & 1997 Jeep TJ
I’m intrigued as I’m in the same boat. What build tracker page is that… you have a link ?

Mine changed to scheduled on the Jeep.com build page on 10/9

OP
OP
Phishs

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I’m intrigued as I’m in the same boat. What build tracker page is that… you have a link ?

Mine changed to scheduled on the Jeep.com build page on 10/9
That one is the Jeep-tracker.fly.dev The waitingforJeep.com shows the same. Is yours a 24?

Birds83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That one is the Jeep-tracker.fly.dev The waitingforJeep.com shows the same. Is yours a 24?
yeah I ordered a 2024 Rubicon X

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The white collar non-union salary folks are still working (at least some of them). While the plant is shut down, still plenty of other admin things getting done.

Also, D1 is like purgatory for Jeep builds anyway. Could be hours, days or weeks before it will move from there even in non-strike times.

Sponsored

Birds83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let me know if yours shows something similar to mine.
yeah it’s D1 pretty much same as Jeep.con site but your link and another I found are a little more detailed.

I’m just waiting on the damn window sticker so I can find out this MSRP and how bad that’s gonna hurt lol

OP
OP
Phishs

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
yeah it’s D1 pretty much same as Jeep.con site but your link and another I found are a little more detailed.

I’m just waiting on the damn window sticker so I can find out this MSRP and how bad that’s gonna hurt lol
I know. No pricing for me either. Did those sites show all your options? May be different since yours is an X. I’m just worried mine won’t be built as ordered.

Birds83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know. No pricing for me either. Did those sites show all your options? May be different since yours is an X. I’m just worried mine won’t be built as ordered.
I’ll check when I get home but looked accurate on jeeptracker.com

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Window sticker does not get generated until after being built and before shipment prep. There is usually a "J" code for final inspections after build and before shipment when it and the build sheet drop.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Phishs

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I’ll check when I get home but looked accurate on jeeptracker.com
Thanks. When I checked JeepTracker, it still showed in C last night. I have a hard time getting that one to update. No luck today so far.

Birds83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. When I checked JeepTracker, it still showed in C last night. I have a hard time getting that one to update. No luck today so far.
I’m showing D1 which isn’t anything special but it’s better than nothing lol.
Sponsored