First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Guys, just as an update, on all Gladiators I am at 2 percent below invoice less any appropriate factory rebates plus tax and license and an 85 doc fee. No mandatory dealer accessories, high doc fees or High finance rates. Its as simple as it gets.. rates are as low as 1.99 apr on approved credit or you can finance on your own or pay cash or lease. Just email or text me over a build and let me price is out for you on an order basis. I have great deals on Wranglers and Ram pickups as well. You can read my customer comments on here.

My cell direct is 954-864-5162 or my store number is 949-472-7411. Email is [email protected].

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162
Rob is the TL not again valid as discussed in some other threads? Some are saying they’re getting it.
Wish you were back at 4% and Gobi or Gator were available.
Retiring again on the 31st and need a present!
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Rob is the TL not again valid as discussed in some other threads? Some are saying they’re getting it.
Wish you were back at 4% and Gobi or Gator were available.
Retiring again on the 31st and need a present!
Victor,

Treadlightly is back as of yesterday. With supply being what it is and high costs in Cali, I still am giving a good deal but who knows, once supply improves dramatically.. They really didn't come out with new colors yet.. hopefully we will see some soon.

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Guys, just as an update, on all Gladiators I am at 2 percent below invoice less any appropriate factory rebates plus tax and license and an 85 doc fee. No mandatory dealer accessories, high doc fees or High finance rates. Its as simple as it gets.. rates are as low as 1.99 apr on approved credit or you can finance on your own or pay cash or lease. Just email or text me over a build and let me price is out for you on an order basis. I have great deals on Wranglers and Ram pickups as well. You can read my customer comments on here.

My cell direct is 954-864-5162 or my store number is 949-472-7411. Email is [email protected].

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162
Hey Rob, I sent over an email yesterday, I'd love to connect, ready to pull the trigger, just want to drive a diesel first if you have one on the lot. Have my order setup and ready. Thanks!

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Hey Rob, I sent over an email yesterday, I'd love to connect, ready to pull the trigger, just want to drive a diesel first if you have one on the lot. Have my order setup and ready. Thanks!
Wow! Thanks Rob, You emailed me at the same time as my last comment, I appreciate your help!

ADVTIMES

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JTRD, Grand Cherokee , Jeep TJ, RZR XPT
Build Thread
Link
2022 Rubicon Diesel

Nov. 10 - Ordered
Nov. 25 - D
Dec. 16 - D1

*** UPDATE****

Jan. 9 - KZ
Jan 13 - dealer notified me that it has crossed the border in to Windsor, ON. The dealer is not far from the shipping yard and they should see my Jeep within the week.

Anyone else expecting their's soon ?

Sponsored

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Thanks for this amazing information. I've been using it to track my Gladiator being built. She's "built" but I don't see any of these codes anywhere. I've chatted with Jeep and didn't get a code. Anxiously awaiting it's delivery but I'd love to have it before a big camping trip, so I don't have to put more miles on my trade in JK. Sorry if I missed something easy to get these codes.

Sponsored

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
I asked for the black grill but he couldn't select it from the web interface he was using. Now those things are like $400+ to buy after market.

Jeep Gladiator Guide: Gladiator Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process msg112047327-427790
Yeah, the grille can't be ordered along with other things like the headliner and graphics packages. There must be a supply shortage. I ordered an Altitude that comes with the black grille so they're probably saving all the ones they have for the Alititudes and Willys, and for the 2023's.

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Yeah, the grille can't be ordered along with other things like the headliner and graphics packages. There must be a supply shortage. I ordered an Altitude that comes with the black grille so they're probably saving all the ones they have for the Alititudes and Willys, and for the 2023's.
Gotcha.
I did a pretty good job spraying my JK's grill. Little bit of run by the headlight circles. Might eventually just try it with the JT if I get can't find a nice wrap or something.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Gotcha.
I did a pretty good job spraying my JK's grill. Little bit of run by the headlight circles. Might eventually just try it with the JT if I get can't find a nice wrap or something.
There are other less expensive grilles than the official mopar one, and I don't mean the dumb 'angry bird' ones. Check Amazon.