Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
http://www.jeeptracker.com/, and I also used the Jeep website to check. But the Jeep tracker website was better at giving information.
Thanks! I checked it out and it shows most of my options but one of the packages is not showing. Ever heard of that happening? It’s on my order sheet.

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
Thanks! I checked it out and it shows most of my options but one of the packages is not showing. Ever heard of that happening? It’s on my order sheet.
Of course! Yea the website does that, doesn’t get every last one but has most of your options. I can’t remember what wasn’t showing for me but I think I said it a couple of pages before that.

Sponsored

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
Have fun checking it every day! It was part of my routine lol

Rob_R

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram, SPF Cobra, 22 Mach 1
Occupation
Retired
Is this a screen shot of the online Jeep tracker? At what point did it show your options and all of that? Mine just shows order confirmed.
This was a tracker developed by someone at the Wrangler forums. Go to Jeep Tracker and input your VON and whatever other information they need. I found that sometimes the official Jeep tracker and this tracker were both somewhat useful and useless at the same time. There is nothing magical about either tracker as the updates were, at times, behind schedule. Your dealer can provide the most up to date information if he or she has the patience to deal with someone pestering them. :)

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
This was a tracker developed by someone at the Wrangler forums. Go to Jeep Tracker and input your VON and whatever other information they need. I found that sometimes the official Jeep tracker and this tracker were both somewhat useful and useless at the same time. There is nothing magical about either tracker as the updates were, at times, behind schedule. Your dealer can provide the most up to date information if he or she has the patience to deal with someone pestering them. :)
Thank you!

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Have fun checking it every day! It was part of my routine lol
Here is one the bullet points at the bottom of the Jeep Tracker page and I dont know what to make of it, lol.

• In addition you agree to release the creator, operator and owner of this site from any and all responsibility for any possible negative impacts or outcomes that may come from this site constantly checking the status of your vehicle.

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
Here is one the bullet points at the bottom of the Jeep Tracker page and I dont know what to make of it, lol.

• In addition you agree to release the creator, operator and owner of this site from any and all responsibility for any possible negative impacts or outcomes that may come from this site constantly checking the status of your vehicle.
That was not there when I placed my order lmao, such weird verbiage….

Advertisement

Advertisement