Sponsored

When is build sheet & window sticker generated?

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Occupation
Professional Driver
You were right, I received my window sticker link yest. Around 5:50 am. And the veh. was at the dealer when he called me at 2:00pm yest. To tell me that mine has to be some kind of a record. Ordered 3/8, delivered to dealer 3/17. I'm picking it up tomorrow, hopefully I don't have issues with the speedy build that it went through. 🤞
I checked chat again and now my ETA has creeped to 3/23-4/9 😳😡😵💫
Sponsored

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver
The picture of it on the transport was from my sales rep. I immediately drove the sixty mile round trip to see it for real. Looked it over top to bottom. And yes, I wanted more than a test drive but as we all know, these will not outrun a county sheriff driven Charger or Durango! 🚓😎
They sure will if you find the right roads. Lol

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver
Here is my experience so far…
Ordered 2/8 got VON same day from Gupton, got VIN Next Business day from Gupton Motors . Started using VIN on the tracker. Build sheet showed up in 1-2 days. Started using Jeep chat everyday to follow along. First time I checked showed D1 status next day paint, next day showed in trim. At this point still no sticker. Got email from Jeep thanking me for my purchase and it said to expect delivery the week of 3/13/22. Next chat showed completed initial build waiting for inspection. stayed that way a couple of weeks and started showing in inspection. 4 weeks total in inspection. Finally showed up as in shipping on Saturday 3/12 no ETA and still no sticker. Chat is closed and tracker doesn’t update on Sunday. So today I check tracker and find a sticker. Then chat said in Shipping stage dealer delivery ETA 3/17/22 - 3/28/22 so we wait and see… 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Now everyday I check it bumps back now ETA is 3/28-4/14 yup. Guess they do that…

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver
Wonder why some are so quick (or appear to be so far) and some are not.

I ordered the same day as you and mine also said shipping stage and dealer delivery eta 3/16 - 3/18.
Have you gotten yours yet?? Every time I check they push the ETA back. I’m now showing ETA OF 4/4-4/14

Sponsored

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Driver
I’ve been checking Jeep chat every afternoon only for the benefit of the fine people on this forum with no personal agenda of my own of course. 😉
Update:
Monday was in shipping (no ETA)
Tuesday in shipping 3/17-3/21 ETA
Wed in shipping 3/21-3/28 ETA
THU IN Shipping 3/22-4/5 ETA
See how this is unfolding?
The Monday I wrote about here was on 3/14/22. Mon the 21st ETA was 3/28-4/4 now on Friday the 25th ETA is 4/4-4/14 keeps getting pushed back everyday I check.🤯😡🤬🤬🤬

Gryphon

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Max Tow
Have you gotten yours yet?? Every time I check they push the ETA back. I’m now showing ETA OF 4/4-4/14
Yes i did and i posted it. ordered 3/8, it arrived at the dealer 9 days later on 3/17 and i picked it up on the 19th. No rhyme or reason why so fast, my salesman was baffled as he has orders still waiting since Dec.
Sponsored