Sponsored

Ordered Items not showing on Build Sheet or Window Sticker.

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
No timeframe yet, but those are pretty much a guess from what I have seen, so I'll just have to be patient either way, lol.
The actual estimate I got when ordering was "up to 10 weeks but hopefully sooner" because no one really knows. I got the 9/16 ship date estimate on Monday this week.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Build sheet is key. Window sticker is a summary of packages that doesn't break out details.
If it ain't on the build sheet - also sometimes the names are slightly different or how things are written. Point is moot now, however.

OP
OP
TwelveGaugeSage

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
Build sheet is key. Window sticker is a summary of packages that doesn't break out details.
If it ain't on the build sheet - also sometimes the names are slightly different or how things are written. Point is moot now, however.
Yeah, I looked at both and compared them to the build sheets and window stickers of others. Things I ordered showed up on others, but not mine. Jeep Chat said if it isn't on there, it isn't on the truck. That settled it for me. I would have been willing to settle for it if they weren't so rigid on pricing, but middle-man's gonna middle-man I guess.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Yeah, I looked at both and compared them to the build sheets and window stickers of others. Things I ordered showed up on others, but not mine. Jeep Chat said if it isn't on there, it isn't on the truck. That settled it for me. I would have been willing to settle for it if they weren't so rigid on pricing, but middle-man's gonna middle-man I guess.
Did you ever get an actual factory order build sheet? It doesn’t look like the document in your other thread. It should be one page, maybe two if you had a lot on the list, but no pics or webpage looking stuff. If they didn’t give you one then ask for it. If you don’t have one then you can’t verify the order specs. They could have omitted something by accident. This form is key, not the one you posted with the highlights in the other thread. You posted a webpage customer build from the Jeep website and they will typically use that from you to generate one of these and this is what counts for the factory.
Jeep Gladiator Ordered Items not showing on Build Sheet or Window Sticker. E544A390-986F-4095-BB9A-04E338517673

OP
OP
TwelveGaugeSage

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
I got my Priced Order Confirmation sheet from Gupton today. Never did see one from Bertera.

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
I got my Priced Order Confirmation sheet from Gupton today. Never did see one from Bertera.
Good deal :)

Wait though, does this mean Gupton said you could order a MY21 still? Because other thread said they were closed, so would be nice to have it confirm the other poster was mistaken.

OP
OP
TwelveGaugeSage

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
Good deal :)

Wait though, does this mean Gupton said you could order a MY21 still? Because other thread said they were closed, so would be nice to have it confirm the other poster was mistaken.
I ordered on the 14th.

Thistle-twister

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Occupation
Professional Driver
I have my print out of my order showing that I ordered the perforated leather seats, interior assist handles, black sill guards, steel front bumper, and mud terrain tires. The build sheet and window sticker show "leather-trimmed bucket seats" and all the other things are missing. Is this normal or am I likely going to be missing items?
You are gonna be missing some things. This is not at all normal. Please tell everyone here the name of your dealer. They enter everything in the computer. It would be there fault don’t care what they tell ya.
Sponsored