First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
So BedRug support is totally useless. Had no clue what I was even talking about.

Prior to trimming, I am going to first use my wife's sewing tools and remove the velcro. The bed rail may be able to sufficiently smash the BedRug in there. I think the velcro is the problem....makes it too thick where the rail mounts.. Will report back.

BedRug should make two rows of velcro in the rail areas. One where it is now for no rail trucks, and one lower you use after cutting off the top row if you have rails.
Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Fought with it some more this evening. Used seam pullers to remove the velcro. Got the rail on, but it pushes the bedrug in the upper rear corner too far back to also allow the rear vertical to be flush to tailgate.
Jeep Gladiator JEEP GLADIATOR BEDRUG GROUP BUY 20211207_170730

Going to try some other ideas.

What is clear is:

1. This product is cut for Gladiators WITHOUT bed cargo rails. If you have them, prepare to fight, curse, cut, and come out with a substandard fit. If I could do 10 in a row maybe I'd figure it out.

2. BedRug customer service is USELESS.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Fought with it some more this evening. Used seam pullers to remove the velcro. Got the rail on, but it pushes the bedrug in the upper rear corner too far back to also allow the rear vertical to be flush to tailgate.
Jeep Gladiator JEEP GLADIATOR BEDRUG GROUP BUY 20211207_170730

Going to try some other ideas.

What is clear is:

1. This product is cut for Gladiators WITHOUT bed cargo rails. If you have them, prepare to fight, curse, cut, and come out with a substandard fit. If I could do 10 in a row maybe I'd figure it out.

2. BedRug customer service is USELESS.
What a bummer.

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
Is the group buy still ongoing? 2022 JT

Sponsored

AyeCantSeeYou

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Construction Superintendent
I ordered directly from Bedrug on Dec. 31. Called them early in Jan (end of first week) and was told production would start on 1/24. Just spoke to a customer service rep to check on my order and was told it won't be in production until some time in March. I'm not happy at all about this. There has been NO communication from anyone at Bedrug since I ordered and got my confirmation email. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if I can speak to someone higher up the chain.

K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD 2020 Gladiator Rubicon after 2 yrs
I ordered directly from Bedrug on Dec. 31. Called them early in Jan (end of first week) and was told production would start on 1/24. Just spoke to a customer service rep to check on my order and was told it won't be in production until some time in March. I'm not happy at all about this. There has been NO communication from anyone at Bedrug since I ordered and got my confirmation email. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if I can speak to someone higher up the chain.
Thank you Nancy for this update. Very disappointing indeed. I was hoping to find an avenue for the BedRug much sooner than that! Guess I'll put that on the back burner.

Sponsored

AyeCantSeeYou

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Construction Superintendent