Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Hey Everyone!

With the weekend coming up I thought today would be a good day to post this up.

I am proud to announce that we are finally able to sell the BedRug Full Bed Liner for the Gladiators!
Just like before on the X4s post I will not be posting the actual price but all you have to do is simply message/email me the year of your Gladiator, make sure to mention the BedRug, and then I will quote you a price, which in my opinion is worth it for this amazing product! From there you can decide if you want to order or not. Please bear with me on response time as sometimes my inbox and email get flooded with requests, I will however make sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Now for the downside, at the moment we don't have any in stock and BedRug is currently about 6-8 weeks out from point of order to shipping, now if they get flooded with requests that time could possibly get extended so I would suggest getting your order in quick! We, unfortunately, can also only offer free shipping within the continental US which means that yes people in Hawaii and Alaska will have to pay shipping and our neighboring countries will have to find a freight forwarder or ship to the nearest US border town.

Here is the product for those unfamiliar - https://realtruck.com/p/bedrug-full-bedliner/v/jeep/gladiator/2020/

I look forward to hearing from every one of you and getting you, in my opinion, is one of THE best products for your bed!
p.s. if you have any other products you are interested in reach out any time and ill see what sort of deal I can work up for you.
Would be interested in just the floor rug if that’s include. 21 High Altitude

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative

Sponsored

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Just ordered one from him, thought price was really fair. I've always just gone spray in, so curious how it compares.

All I'm running now is an old rubber mat I cut to fit from my previous Tundra. Will be a nice improvement ha.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
I BELIEVE I have responded to everyone, if you haven't received a PM from me with the quote or answering your question, please reach out as I had nearly 40 messages I needed to respond to/quotes to send out from comments. I appreciate every single one of you!

Cheef16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Interested in price just for the bed floor and tailgate. JT Rubicon with mopar bed liner. Thanks.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
interested in price for a '21 Rubicon... Thanks!

Sponsored

Gruffid

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L; 2021 JTR EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
‘21 JTR with trail rail

victory1724

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Hey Everyone!

With the weekend coming up I thought today would be a good day to post this up.

I am proud to announce that we are finally able to sell the BedRug Full Bed Liner for the Gladiators!
Just like before on the X4s post I will not be posting the actual price but all you have to do is simply message/email me the year of your Gladiator, make sure to mention the BedRug, and then I will quote you a price, which in my opinion is worth it for this amazing product! From there you can decide if you want to order or not. Please bear with me on response time as sometimes my inbox and email get flooded with requests, I will however make sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Now for the downside, at the moment we don't have any in stock and BedRug is currently about 6-8 weeks out from point of order to shipping, now if they get flooded with requests that time could possibly get extended so I would suggest getting your order in quick! We, unfortunately, can also only offer free shipping within the continental US which means that yes people in Hawaii and Alaska will have to pay shipping and our neighboring countries will have to find a freight forwarder or ship to the nearest US border town.

Here is the product for those unfamiliar - https://realtruck.com/p/bedrug-full-bedliner/v/jeep/gladiator/2020/

I look forward to hearing from every one of you and getting you, in my opinion, is one of THE best products for your bed!
p.s. if you have any other products you are interested in reach out any time and ill see what sort of deal I can work up for you.
Interested in the XLT. 21 w/spray in bedliner

smw17gladiator

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Max Tow
Interested in price for 20 JT with trail rail. Thanks.
Sponsored