Jeep J6 Concept Gladiator Rubicon Build [SEMA 2019]

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Could you Please Please find out who made the tailgate letters also the horn button?? Puh-Leeeeeeeze?

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Excuse me while I go change my pants.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Again they tease us with unobtainium. :crying:

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
If that brush guard fits the OEM steel bumper, I am 110% in!

Sponsored

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2 Door Rubicon Recon
Again they tease us with unobtainium. :crying:
Beat me to it.

Starting to wonder if someone on the board at Jeep gets his jollies off showing what some desperately ask for only to tell them, nope won't be made and this one ain't for sale.

Any publication that writes about this particular vehicle should refer to it as project blue balls.

Last edited:

Dash68

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR
Occupation
Astronaut
I wonder why the J6 is the only concept vehicle Jeep brought to SEMA that is fenced off from the public. It reminds me of the introduction of the JT Gladiator on the auto show circuit last winter. At some of the early show's the Gladiators were fenced so the public couldn't grope them. Perhaps they are preserving the J6 for brochure photography. :fingerscrossed:

ucijeepguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, LJ,
I wonder why the J6 is the only concept vehicle Jeep brought to SEMA that is fenced off from the public. It reminds me of the introduction of the JT Gladiator on the auto show circuit last winter. At some of the early show's the Gladiators were fenced so the public couldn't grope them. Perhaps they are preserving the J6 for brochure photography. :fingerscrossed:
Probably because its posed up on rocks and dont want someone to get hurt. Or they could have not have it on the rocks, i suppose.

Dash68

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR
Occupation
Astronaut
Probably because its posed up on rocks and dont want someone to get hurt. Or they could have not have it on the rocks, i suppose.
That was my first thought as well, but then I thought they (Jeep) could have as easily displayed one of their other concept vehicles perched on the fake rocks. It seems they don't want folks to get to close to the J6 now. I'm not sure why since it has been shown all across the U.S. not corraled and accesible to the public since its debut at Easter Jeep Safari .

Sponsored

ryan-g186

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
That was my first thought as well, but then I thought they (Jeep) could have as easily displayed one of their other concept vehicles perched on the fake rocks. It seems they don't want folks to get to close to the J6 now. I'm not sure why since it has been shown all across the U.S. not corraled and accesible to the public since its debut at Easter Jeep Safari .
upload_2019-11-9_20-0-58.jpeg

This wasn’t the only dude I saw sitting on the little fence thing. I got right up on it and touched the wheels from outside the fence. I’m almost certain I could have walked over the fence and looked up in it. If I had a selfie stick I would have stuck it in the window. I wanna say that if I crossed over the fence and they tried to pull me back I could act like I don’t speak English or something and things would have been fine...

Looked great in person tho..

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Is that brush guard available anywhere from anyone?
I don't think so - the sign states "Concept Tubular Brush Guard".

They just like to tease my wallet....

Talon_Wolfe

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Firecracker Red
I don't think so - the sign states "Concept Tubular Brush Guard".

They just like to tease my wallet....
I saw that. I was hoping against hope that ‘Concept’ was actually the name of some aftermarket parts company instead of the obvious meaning...

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Probably tired of wiping the drool off of it.
Sponsored