First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Does anyone know if putting JL rubicon shocks and springs on the front of the gladiator max tow package would help lift it or would it be worse?
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
It wouldn't lift it much. I think I've heard 3/4" max. If you do the ftont you might as well do the rear.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if putting JL rubicon shocks and springs on the front of the gladiator max tow package would help lift it or would it be worse?
Since you have the Max Tow package, if you actually use the truck for towing, I would only change the shocks. Springs will affect height, shocks do not.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
I have a max tow, did a 2” spacer lift and added front rubicon springs, which nearly leveled it. I would not alter the rear springs because this would alter the way it handles towing loads. I wouldn’t change then just to do it.

I tow a 6500 TT with this set up and no issues .

DF4E5BE3-AFCE-46A7-A98D-1CC965B51156.jpeg

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Saw a picture somewhere that showed the JL spring next to the JT springs and they were taller, I believe the JL Rubicon shocks are just the red gas shocks not the Fox shocks like the JT Rubicon has, curious if anyone has tried what you are suggesting.

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Saw a picture somewhere that showed the JL spring next to the JT springs and they were taller, I believe the JL Rubicon shocks are just the red gas shocks not the Fox shocks like the JT Rubicon has, curious if anyone has tried what you are suggesting.
Out of curiosity I swapped my springs and shocks in the front with the jl rubicon springs fits the same and yes they are the red gas shocks only got about 1/2 inch of lift barely longer than the stock ones recommend getting a leveling kit it’s ordered and will be adding it once it comes in
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac