Sponsored

tikijimmy

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Half doors are a Jeep thing I don't understand. What's the attraction?
If you have kids or pets, no-doors is NOT an option, so half-doors is a great compromise. I don't think I'd ever drop $5K on the factory dual-door option, but I've been eyeing some aftermarket half-doors for a while.
Sponsored

cobound

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cobound.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR LE; 14 JKUR Hemi, 1 Tons; 14 JK Sahara
Occupation
Sales
Honestly, factory is unmatched - I thought the same until I got some for my JK, painted them to match, and got premium uppers - was close to that cost in the end.

Had they been available when I ordered my diesel I would have gotten them, but they announced it like the same day mine went to D1 - LOL!!!

I'm contemplating buying a set anyway, just sux that I'll have to paint them myself now. They really are a game changer!

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
They’re not for everyone, but they’re freakin nice. No comparison to just rolling down the window.

I checked the box when we ordered the wife’s new 392, and my hope was that she wouldn’t like them, so I could get them painted and put them on my JT. No such luck. She’s been rocking these things for months and it’s literally 5 minutes from fully open to fully closed when the weather changes.

The proximity locks and power mirrors are nice too.

Now I either have to find a set on marketplace or start planning JT build #3. 🤘🏼
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) Introduces New Half Doors For Gladiator (as Part of Dual-Door Group) 22BCD503-2240-4E61-A55A-65213CC65384

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
I love having the doors off, however on my tj I would run the half doors on long trips with the top off just so I could have a place to rest my arm. I will wait to find some on Craigslist or market place

Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
You could just drive a Honda Civic.

Just messing with you... in the winter I’ll be running full doors just like the rest of you... darn now I’ll have to bother with rolling windows up and down when I get in and out of my Jeep... what a hassle to deal with windows.

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager