Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Carpenter
Hey guys, we got together with a bunch of San Diego Jeep club again and we set out into the desert to tackle truck haven and bomb through the muddy desert. Check out the video journal I put together, let me know what you think. Cheers 🍻
Sponsored

Reactions: JAY

jeepmojave

First Name
Keyloh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mojave
Hey guys, we got together with a bunch of San Diego Jeep club again and we set out into the desert to tackle truck haven and bomb through the muddy desert. Check out the video journal I put together, let me know what you think. Cheers 🍻
Awesome Video!!!! I was there too on New Years Day. Would have been awesome to meet up with you guys in Truck Haven.

B8710F55-B432-4C15-BC0B-6D52D972F9D1.jpeg

OP
OP
glendawg1619

glendawg1619

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Carpenter
Awesome Video!!!! I was there too on New Years Day. Would have been awesome to meet up with you guys in Truck Haven.

Jeep Gladiator Jeeping ocotillo wells and “truck haven” in Southern California B8710F55-B432-4C15-BC0B-6D52D972F9D1
Looks badass! You were in the right place for a Mojave that’s for sure. My grand plan is to get some resi 2.5 shocks eventually. Definitely hit me up next time you go! Also join the San Diego Jeep club on Facebook to go on runs with us!

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
Looks like fun!

Was out that way last week and ran out of light before getting to truckhaven. Maybe this week or so
Sponsored