Sponsored

Jeeple's fighting Jeeple's

LakeMAnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave, 2108 JLUSahara
Stole this from the Wrangler forum. Thought I'd share because of the Gladiator.

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
LOL, wut?

People need to chill out.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
When I first turned it on I thought that was a dog on the ground :LOL::LOL:

Feels like the video was staged

2ligit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP GLADIATOR
people are out of there minds these days.

Sponsored

Levi.Butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Engineer
This may be an unpopular opinion... that I wouldn't have agreed with growing up... but, this shit happens so much nowadays that I have shifted my opinion on it. If a woman wants to put her hands on me like she's a man, I'm going to treat her like she's a man.

I feel like there used to be this unwritten rule that 'Men don't ever hit women' and in trade for this 'Women don't ever hit men'... but that has absolutely gone right out the window, thanks to modern feminism.

This whole 'A woman can do anything a man can do... only better' theory is such a farce. There are TONS of things an average man can do that an average woman can't do (like absorbing a certain level of force on an orbital bone or a jaw) BUT... the same is true in the inverse!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that dude should have picked that woman up and dumped her on her fucking head and put that all over the internet... maybe these crazy ladies will start thinking twice about putting their hands on another human being... especially when it's not even close to a fair fight. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I think a man has a right to self defense when attacked, no matter who is doing the attacking. You break the law by attacking someone, you give up any claim to being protected from counter attacks.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
LOL, I still don't understand what was going on there, the woman in the green jacket seems to be breathlessly describing the situation, but I can't understand a thing she's saying, same with the shrew on the ground.

That said, it's 2021, and women can no longer hide behind their gender, we're all equal right? So when you start some shit, don't be surprised if someone who does not have the Y chromosome modified by excessive soy consumption finishes it for you.