2018 JLUR

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
See that's the problem with a tonneau cover. If you wife drives off and locks the doors and you are trying to get in you have no other good options.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
See that's the problem with a tonneau cover. If you wife drives off and locks the doors and you are trying to get in you have no other good options.
:LOL: definitely something to consider!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Already have my eye on this lift for the JT. Running an older one on the JK and zero issues for 8 years now.

Ron
Eight years is a long time! We're happy that our products last you guys as long as they do :like: Keep an eye out for the JT Lift Kit pre-orders!

Sponsored

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey guys saw the video a few questions though, do your current kits still require us to use a cutoff wheel on the sway bars to trim to length? Or are they going to come precut for the designated height lift kit.

I saw Jkgear used regular old fox 2.0 ifp shocks do you guys have recommended shocks for the spring rates of the coils included in the kits? Or do you have published spring rates?
thank you!
@Clayton Off Road

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey guys saw the video a few questions though, do your current kits still require us to use a cutoff wheel on the sway bars to trim to length? Or are they going to come precut for the designated height lift kit.

I saw Jkgear used regular old fox 2.0 ifp shocks do you guys have recommended shocks for the spring rates of the coils included in the kits? Or do you have published spring rates?
thank you!
@Clayton Off Road
Hello!

The current kits do not ship out with pre-cut sway bar end links. The reason we do it this way is to try to have more of a one-size-fits-all piece that you can cut to the most accurate length you need for your specific vehicle. The kits directions will include some specifications to give you a good starting point for your cut to make it as easy as possible.

For shocks, the Fox 2.0 shocks are a great middle of the line shock that we find works great for most applications. If you're somebody that's going to be using your vehicle a little more aggressively or carrying a lot of extra weight, than you might want to consider the Fox 2.5 series or whatever your own preferred shocks would be.

Spring rates will be available either this week or next, once we publish the pre-order information for the kits. I will be making a post on the forum so definitely keep an eye out for that! Hope this answered your questions, let me know if there's anything else! - James

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Hello!

The current kits do not ship out with pre-cut sway bar end links. The reason we do it this way is to try to have more of a one-size-fits-all piece that you can cut to the most accurate length you need for your specific vehicle. The kits directions will include some specifications to give you a good starting point for your cut to make it as easy as possible.

For shocks, the Fox 2.0 shocks are a great middle of the line shock that we find works great for most applications. If you're somebody that's going to be using your vehicle a little more aggressively or carrying a lot of extra weight, than you might want to consider the Fox 2.5 series or whatever your own preferred shocks would be.

Spring rates will be available either this week or next, once we publish the pre-order information for the kits. I will be making a post on the forum so definitely keep an eye out for that! Hope this answered your questions, let me know if there's anything else! - James
Have you listed the spring rates anywhere? I haven’t seen that post. I may get a custom set of Kings to match your lift springs

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Have you listed the spring rates anywhere? I haven’t seen that post. I may get a custom set of Kings to match your lift springs
Got em here!

2.5"
  • Spring Rate 1 = 159 lbs/in
  • Spring Rate 2 = 280 lbs/in
  • Spring Rate 3 = 360 lbs/in

3.5"
  • Spring Rate 1 = 190 lbs/in
  • Spring Rate 2 = 280 lbs/in
  • Spring Rate 3 = 360 lbs/in
Sponsored