Sponsored

JKS vs. Mopar Express lifts

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
That’s good to hear. Do you have a rubicon? I’m interested to see if the lift with fox shocks will be an upgrade from the sport model stock shocks with street driving
Sport S max tow. So it depends on your opinion of upgrade. Offroad, yeah. On the street, I much prefer the stock suspension. Jeep nailed it for a daily driver. But stock was to squishy for anything mildly bumpy Offroad. But all things equal, I love this lift. It’s just the natural change to a lifted drive.
Sponsored

DesertDawg47

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi Supercharged
I'm running the J Venture 3.5" kit and am very happy.
Jeep Gladiator JKS vs. Mopar Express lifts 20220425_062643
Jeep Gladiator JKS vs. Mopar Express lifts 20220429_080816
Jeep Gladiator JKS vs. Mopar Express lifts 20220429_080806

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
I just did the JKS 3.5 and love it. Perfect height for the JT on 35s IMHO. I opted for the added front LCAs and JKS shocks. It’s more firm over factory suspension without being harsh. Compared to factory the JKS corners flatter, mitigates body roll better on rough surfaces, and handles weight in the back better.

The JKS has multi rate coils front and rear over the RE multi rate rears and linear front coils. You should see less sag when adding weight on top of multi rate coils over linear coils. I love my lift! It’s like having a whole new truck!

PLUS the JKS is less expensive!

Nice ride! How are the JKS shocks holding up now? Have they caused you any issues? I ask since I plan to go JKS but for cost savings, thought to go with theirs first and then once they felt worn, replace them with something much nicer and allow myself some more time to plan for them.
Sponsored