JT sightings at consumer to shows?

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Is Jeep pre-announcing shows it'll be at? The Denver Auto Show is next weekend and I'm considering making a trip down if the truck will be on display.
They have been at all the international designated shows since LA debut. The Denver Show FB page or webpage will show what cars are featured.
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Is Jeep pre-announcing shows it'll be at? The Denver Auto Show is next weekend and I'm considering making a trip down if the truck will be on display.
When I went to the KC show, I had emailed the folks putting on the show. Also called Jeep customer service, after being redirected 3 or 4 times someone confirmed there would be a Gladiator there (but couldn’t tell me how many LOL)
Shortly after I got off the phone w/ Jeep, the KC show people emailed me back confirming a JT would be there (the KC show website only listed what brands would be there)
YRMV-

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
When I went to the KC show, I had emailed the folks putting on the show. Also called Jeep customer service, after being redirected 3 or 4 times someone confirmed there would be a Gladiator there (but couldn’t tell me how many LOL)
Shortly after I got off the phone w/ Jeep, the KC show people emailed me back confirming a JT would be there (the KC show website only listed what brands would be there)
YRMV-
Thanks, good call. I just emailed the Denver Auto Show folks to see if they can confirm. Unfortunately the site only lists the brands here as well.

They have been at all the international designated shows since LA debut. The Denver Show FB page or webpage will show what cars are featured.
Thanks for this, I checked the site which didn't say. The Facebook page doesn't have much detail but I'll be digging through that. I emailed them as well.
Sponsored