JTOPS

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Anyone who has used or has JTOPs sun tops perhaps maybe can give some advice. I have found a very lightly used JTOPs Sun Shade but it's not the Gladiator. It was purchased for a Wrangler Unlimited JK. 07-18 model top. For some reason I guess they didn't like it or didn't use it. I was just wondering if it's worth taking a chance on plunking down $100 for the top in the chance it might fit the Gladiator.
Sponsored

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
If anything it's just too big, just cut the back to size and hem the end. The great thing about fabrics are we can make them do whatever we want. Hell, Spiderwebshade's whole gimmick early on was "hey, show me how you got this to work on something we didn't make it for!"

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
If anything it's just too big, just cut the back to size and hem the end. The great thing about fabrics are we can make them do whatever we want. Hell, Spiderwebshade's whole gimmick early on was "hey, show me how you got this to work on something we didn't make it for!"
Might be an idea my wife does a lot of sewing and quilting. The top is not that far from me. Might be worth it just to go take a look and see if its workable or something that might be adapted.
Sponsored