JTops (photos please)

rms

First Name
rms
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Also waiting... Ordered May 29th, and just got my second email from them saying they were still waiting on parts.
Sponsored

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
I checked in with them today. They are saying their buckle supplier says they should have them the week of July 19th....so jtops is hoping to catch up on the backorders and be shipping out the first week of August.

rms

First Name
rms
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Has anyone received their top yet? I haven't heard anything from them since July 29th, when they said backorders should be shipped by mid-August.

Sponsored

JDP_1988

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone received their top yet? I haven't heard anything from them since July 29th, when they said backorders should be shipped by mid-August.
July 29th was my last contact as well. Ordered June 15.

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
I bailed on jtop after 3 months of waiting and grabbed the shadeidea black front and rear. Its awesome, with freedom panel removed is quiet on highway. Fit wise The front is perfect, the rear bunches a bit at the sound bar, which you can see in kmo’s post above. It can be pulled back a bit so it just touching tho. With top fully removed there was no noticeable sound on regular roads, never tested highway yet. Sorry for supporting the highjacking of this thread :(

kmo_ii

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
How does that do at 65-80. I have a JT-Top and it is a good product, bit the area over the speakers makes some noise at speed.
I haven't had any issues at those speeds. Been on the interstate quite a few times and all seems good.

Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I dont think it is a highjack. This is all good information. There are people looking for a shade solution. J-Top is a good one and O jhave shown a pic of mine installed and added another here. Well now there is a large delay and I am having a discussion about another option.

0810210845b.jpg

kmo_ii

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry guys, I was working at the same time and misread the title/first post. I thought the OP was asking for top ideas. It helps to actually read the content first...ha.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
I ordered may 15th. I contacted them a few times, since then. I've seen on Facebook that buckles were the major hold up, and they finally received some of their order of them. On their website the lead time used to say 5-7 weeks, but was recently updated to 2-3 weeks

On Tuesday (August 10th) they told me my top was in the manufacturing process, and should ship out today (Friday). Still waiting on shipping confirmation.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I really like my Shadeidea tops as well.

Jeep Gladiator JTops (photos please) 20210623_113505

Jeep Gladiator JTops (photos please) 20210623_113632

20210623_113632.jpg
Sponsored