Sponsored

JTops (photos please)

HoustonGobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Sure wish they would hurry up with that Soft Top Version that can stay on. I need something
We have a JTop that we use with both our hard top and soft top. We never take the JTop off. Just had to unbuckle the straps that are second from the rear and it works fine.
Sponsored

Reactions: BAT

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
We have a JTop that we use with both our hard top and soft top. We never take the JTop off. Just had to unbuckle the straps that are second from the rear and it works fine.
Might have try that as talking to them they are very delayed on the new top.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I emailed them asking about the headliners earlier this week, they are moving to a new facility and things are running behind right now.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I emailed them asking about the headliners earlier this week, they are moving to a new facility and things are running behind right now.
Yep

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Anyone know why their description online says "Not compatible with MOPAR grab handles"? Does one of the straps travel over/adjacent to the mounting screws for those specific handles?

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know why their description online says "Not compatible with MOPAR grab handles"? Does one of the straps travel over/adjacent to the mounting screws for those specific handles?
No idea when I talked to them they told me that their current model would not work with the soft top on the gladiator. But others have said it will work with a few modifications. Also as mentioned they are currently moving production to keep up with growing demand which has them behind on the final development of the version that will work with the JT up or down.

SkYnet21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Has anyone ordered from jtop and received one recently? I ordered over a month ago and received their email explains why it’s taking so long. I don’t mind waiting just curious if they were shipping any at all.

HoustonGobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

Here are a couple pics so you can see how I have the straps run. It's been like this for a while now with both tops and we haven't had any issues.

IMG_20210626_162439.jpg

IMG_20210626_162507.jpg

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone ordered from jtop and received one recently? I ordered over a month ago and received their email explains why it’s taking so long. I don’t mind waiting just curious if they were shipping any at all.
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and haven't received any emails about shipping at all. That being said, when I ordered it, they did say 3 weeks for shipping so I'm just patiently waiting.

Sponsored

SkYnet21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and haven't received any emails about shipping at all. That being said, when I ordered it, they did say 3 weeks for shipping so I'm just patiently waiting.
This is the response I got from them today. I am patiently waiting too. They are a made in the USA company and from what I can see they don’t cut any corners.

We got confirmation the buckles will be here in 3 weeks. We will try our best to ship all of our back orders within 2 weeks of the buckles arriving.
This supply issue as it pertains to our ability to produce has been incredibly frustrating. It’s also frustrating for our suppliers who are having issues getting materials.
I apologize for the delay and we would be happy to refund your purchase if you so choose. We hope you can wait and assure you we are doing our very best to manage this situation. Quality is key so we would never substitute the parts for inferior alternatives just to ship products quicker.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Looking forward to getting my Jtop, went with titanium. Ordered May 14th...

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Looking forward to getting my Jtop, went with titanium. Ordered May 14th...
Same here, but ordered a day later. It sucks having to wait for everything these days. I don't want to sacrifice quality, so I'll wait.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I think the B pillar tie-down position is goofy. The over-long straps are annoying. The wrinkly magnet part is irritating. 8 of 10 would definitely buy again.

TEN times better than the Spidershade on my YJ.

Jeep Gladiator JTops (photos please) PXL_20210627_201452362.MP
Sponsored