Sponsored

Just bought my JTR. Curious how my deal stacks up.

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
I forgot to post numbers lol. My deal was a paid off trade, owed $29k and change on my 2016 JKUR (only had her about a year) and we walked out with the new gladiator for $42k flat with tax/tag/title on top of that. Like I said its a 6 speed, only options are tow package, 8.4 alpine system, LEDs, rubber mats and black hard top. I am personally happy with the deal I got and shopped for the the better part of 2 months researching with a dozen dealerships within 166 miles (Koons being the furthest at 166.3) of me. Everywhere from my locals here in VA Beach to Koons and Criswell up near DC, western part of VA down to NC. I have zero regrets and was only curious on deals because I have a buddy looking at buying one who is located in Jacksonville FL. He has been shopping around for the best deal as well and I was just going to send him whatever info I could, figure some folks here likely bought one in or around the Northeast FL/Southeast GA/Southern SC areas. I have never owned a new vehicle and always said I never would since you take the big hit up front "soon as you drive off the lot" kind of saying but this thing came in around 6% below invoice with an MSRP somewhere in the $50k range so I felt comfortable.
Taking delivery tomorrow on a Rubi with 3.6 auto,leather,tow package,LED group,Cold Weather,8.4” Audio,Active Safety,Aux Switch,Cargo Management and Steel Bumper. $60,740 sticker for $340 below Employee Pricing to $53,997. Of course I have already racked up $2,300 in mods and she’s not even in my drive yet. Felt like I did alright but I have purchased a number of vehicles from these guys at Ganley Village in Painesville Oh. Feels great to be getting back in the Jeep world. Enjoy your new ride as I will mine!

8E9CE1B7-23E9-4B9B-9405-8E2F9C47E757.jpeg
Sponsored

Gladiation

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Oil Field (Retired Infantry Marine)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, I have been a member of JLWF for around 2 years but could not figure out how to link that account (tried to log in with it here but that did not work...anyhow back to the topic). I just bought my Gladiator this evening and traded my 2016 JKUR in for it. It is a Rubicon so aside from those factory standard options it has the 8.4" Alpine system, black hard top, LED group and the Tow Package. No leather, not an automatic, etc etc etc. I look forward to sharing some build info in the future but for now I will just sit back and read various posts on this forum for ideas and info. The only thing I can say for now is man this 6 speed Gladiator manual transmission is night and day from the JK, absolutely love it! I do not feel like I am throwing gears in a Kenworth anymore! I cannot comment on how it compares to the JL since my wifes JLUR is an auto but I assume it is likely the exact same, maybe just a different ratio here or there.

Untitled (1).jpg

IMG_20191227_195317.jpg

I bought my JT Rubicon Mid December 2019, MSRP was $51,750 I paid $47,000
24re quick order package, so my options go as follows, 1. auto trans 2. cloth interior 3. bedliner 4. tow package 5. Premium audio 8.4 inch 6. L.E.D. lighting

Gladiator Rubicon.jpg

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I bought my JT Rubicon Mid December 2019, MSRP was $51,750 I paid $47,000
24re quick order package, so my options go as follows, 1. auto trans 2. cloth interior 3. bedliner 4. tow package 5. Premium audio 8.4 inch 6. L.E.D. lighting

Gladiator Rubicon.jpg
are those 39s?