First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
USCG
They said it was fast lol. With the 3.6 I got everything except the Advance Safety group, active safety group, smokers and trail rail.
Sponsored

Improper_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Saturn ION, '19 Cherokee Trailhawk, '23 Glady
My Journey was/is as follows:
9/3 - Ordered from Gupton
9/6 - Scheduled for production
10/15 - In production
10/18 - Vehicle built
10/28 - Order Arrived at Gupton
11/21 - Picking up

Ordered a Mojave
Sarge green, Auto, Leather, trailer tow, cold weather group, LED lights, Active safety Group, ACC, Aux switches, selec-trac, trail cam, black hard top.

I was going to do line-x bedliner after the fact and then search for a nice cover and bike rack.

As every wheelin' rig needs a name, we dubbed this one "Bowser." I'll eventually be getting a decal with the bowser emblem and putting it somewhere :)

For the record - I would recommend ordering via Gupton - they are very open, honest and no BS.. This was the easiest car buying experience I ever had - complete transparency and a price that could not be touched. No stress, minimal time investment, etc... When My wife needs a car in the future, I will be going through these guys for sure.

davep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I tried to order a 2023 Mojave, three dealers said several options were not available. Hydro Blue, safety package and tow package.
Any suggestions on strategy or when to try to order with dealer again?
Order first thing on Monday's?
Try again in 3 months...6 months?

OsiViper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Instrumentation Technician
Well I did it. I placed the order for my Gladiator. Was going to go with a Tacoma originally because price was much lower, but then I found this forum showing TL discount and dealers that are offering % below invoice as well. That dropped price significantly closer to Tacoma price and was a no brainer.

I am curious, how long did it take for your VON# to show up on order tracking on the Jeep website?

jensjer

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM, Wrangler LJ
Occupation
PhotoAd
I tried to order a 2023 Mojave, three dealers said several options were not available. Hydro Blue, safety package and tow package.
Any suggestions on strategy or when to try to order with dealer again?
Order first thing on Monday's?
Try again in 3 months...6 months?
I feel like all of those options you called out,.. minus the tow package nobody should order in the first place.. ; )

Sponsored

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
Von within a a few hours to a day. Vin within 18-30 hours.

Last edited:

davep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
First of all THANK YOU. Your posts have allowed me to accumulate a to-do list of 73 items once I get my Jeep.

I ordered my white (blue not available) Mojave today. Now to start on my list.

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Eng.
Ordered Black Gladiator Rubicon diesel today. Everything happens for reason. I was going to order my second JL Rubicon diesel Friday last week just to find out it is no longer available. So, here I am on Gladiator forum and waiting for my Gladiator.

Gray_Bison

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBZ Duramax, Q5 Quattro 2.0T
Occupation
Maintenance Lead
So I realize it's not a Gladiator, but we just took delivery of my wife's Earl Sahara last night that we ordered with @RobTrachtman He was a breeze to work with, ordered on 8-31 and delivered on 12-5. We did everything via e-mail and phone so that we spent minimal time at the dealership. The finance department laid out all the extras as "required" but didn't try to sneak or force anything on us. Rob got us the 3% under invoice up front, no hooks, which wound up being more since the sticker price had increased after we ordered. All in all if your in the SoCal area, or don't mind a drive Rob will do you right.

wingnut_cf

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD on order
Occupation
Pilot
Ordered a JTRD on the 15th from Daniel @ Gupton. Very straightforward process and no games. Would highly recommend if you're remotely close to TN.

Notified today it's scheduled for production. Any way of determining the actual assembly date?

Sponsored

DesertRated

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Ordered a JTRD on the 15th from Daniel @ Gupton. Very straightforward process and no games. Would highly recommend if you're remotely close to TN.

Notified today it's scheduled for production. Any way of determining the actual assembly date?
No - mine has been in “scheduled” status for 65 days….

Zerotrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jl
Occupation
management
Ordered on the 28th of December. Rubicon 3.6 with everything but hardtop and smokers group.
None of the accessories. Dealer said they can't order safety packages, so I'm curious if that's going to delay mine.

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Eng.
I ordered December 5 and all safety options were available. Other dealership I was considering ordering from was claiming that they were not available. Even after I place my complete order they emailed me and said that they couldn’t order safety options. Dealership I ended up ordering from was able to place my order with all safety options I had on my build. Some dealerships are more informed than others. Check out other dealerships to make sure they are really not available.

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Eng.
Dealership that wrongly claimed safety options were not available was Gupton. Double check with other dealers. I ordered from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. [email protected]
Sponsored