Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Ordered 11/17, had a VIN 11/18 (110038). Snazzberry Sport with no options except Sirius XM, Roll up Tonneau Cover Floor mats, and soft top window storage bag. So basically just Sirius XM and some cheaper if ordered aftermarket parts lol. So serious question here, How can y'all bear to wait this long? 2 Months? I feel like it's forever, I just want my truck lol.
second time in the same situation (I ordered 2018 JLU before they started the production - boy were there some crazy stories of people waiting for months then seeing their vehicles built only to see them not pass inspections). How do I bear? by lurking on this forum, looking through "What Did you do to your Gladiator today" thread and writing down ideas for mods. DISCLAIMER: lock your wallet while doing so, or do this ONLY under close supervision of your significant other.

PS: That "Built specifically for: ______________" line on top of the window sticker makes it worth it at the end.
Sponsored

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Just paid my deposit with Daniel over at Gupton Motors

2022 JT Rubicon
Black
3 Piece Hard Top
Cold Climate
Aux
Trailer Tow
Spray in Bedliner
Steel Front Bumper
Front Camera
Gorilla Glass

Ordered/Deposit on 11/4

WooHOO!
Got an update from Daniel at Gupton and I am in D1 with and "estimated" ship date of 12/10! I sure hope this stays true!

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Got an update from Daniel at Gupton and I am in D1 with and "estimated" ship date of 12/10! I sure hope this stays true!
That is pretty fast! I ordered on 10-12, and my ship date is 12-1. But they were sitting on the 22MY orders for a while, so it makes sense! Are you driving it back to Colorado, or shipping?

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
That is pretty fast! I ordered on 10-12, and my ship date is 12-1. But they were sitting on the 22MY orders for a while, so it makes sense! Are you driving it back to Colorado, or shipping?
I will be driving it back to CO. I can't wait. I have been over a year without a Jeep since I left my JL in Costa Rica. I feel the need, the Jeep need!

Sponsored

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Did you order a 21 or 22? its a big part of the equation

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Yesterday rdered a 22 JTRD from Marsh in vegas, best I could find was 500 under invoice.... Nampa had what looked like a great deal, but with thier financing it likely wasnt...
SoCal Dealers SUCK.... I ordered a 21 JLURD from Rydell in Jan, picked it up in Mar, they didnt 2 shits that I was a previous customer, no deals, no negotiations, 500 over invoice

Wish I had a Friends and family code...

Daniel_Pantoja

Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Electrician
FROM 11.08.21 - " I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build "

TO:

UPDATE 11.19.21

To: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Sadly, on our end we do not see any estimated shipping dates. However, I can tell you that the overall estimated build process time is 7-9 weeks.

I think this is progress?
My dealer told me the same for my 2022 jtrd. I ordered October 13th. I've got my von and vin. Dealer told me about 8 weeks 🤞🏽

Daniel_Pantoja

Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Electrician
I just added that option to my diesel build w no prob, or at least rhe dealer didnt say anything...hmmm
On my 2022 jtrd build, the option for bed liner was removed once I added the in bed power.

deanman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator (being built)
11.25.21 - Latest update - " I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Hello! Finally placed my under invoice order with Mike at Mall of Georgia on 11/16. Sport S, max tow, LED, 8.4 display. Got a vin and according to Jeep all parts gathered for built. Super excited and great plans for it.
Did you get the tech package? What about PEP and Convenience group? If your sheet does not show tech package, I am curious if you will get the 7" color cluster or not. I cant figure it out with my build.