Just Ordered My Punk'n Metallic Gladiator

jeannac10

First Name
Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yes. I absolutely love it.. Until the clutch went out Monday and I had to have it towed and the dealer is telling me it's going to be another week before they have the part and they don't know why the clutch would fail after 458 miles and yeah.. I'm just realllllllly hoping this is a 1 off..

Punkn 4.jpg
It's looks amazing, but that is so crazy terrible about your clutch! WTF? I'm so sorry that happened right after you received it. When exactly did you get it and how long from when you ordered to receipt? That;s a great picture! Thanks again for sharing!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ohiobrad

ohiobrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
It's looks amazing, but that is so crazy terrible about your clutch! WTF? I'm so sorry that happened right after you received it. When exactly did you get it and how long from when you ordered to receipt? That;s a great picture! Thanks again for sharing!
Thanks.. HOPING it was just a snafu with one failed part and I won't have any other issues for the next 150,000 miles.. I ordered it on July 10th and picked it up two weeks ago today. So it was a pretty fast process. It is super fun to drive. I'm sure you will love it.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I hope that doesn’t happen to my truck. I have a stick shift due at my dealership literally any day now. Hopefully Jeep will give you another Gladiator to drive until they can get your truck fixed.
Sponsored