Sponsored

Just ordered my Stingray Gladiator Rubicon!

Surfer Boy

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Just ordered my Stingray Gladiator! I’m so excited!! I had originally planned to order the Sport S with max tow but kept pulling back to getting the Rubicon. I’ve driven the Overland and got to drive a Rubicon this morning. Feels completely different from the Overland. The Overland feels more like an SUV, where the Rubicon feels more rugged like a truck. Both drive really well! Definitely tell a difference in the different suspensions. Dealer said it should be delivered in 6-8 weeks. I can’t wait to get it!!
Ordered mine Friday 8/07 Rubicon Stingray also with manual@Tuttle Click Irvine. Found Rob Trachtman here in the forum recommended by other Gladiator owners. He went to work right away.
Sponsored

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Just ordered my Stingray Gladiator! I’m so excited!! I had originally planned to order the Sport S with max tow but kept pulling back to getting the Rubicon. I’ve driven the Overland and got to drive a Rubicon this morning. Feels completely different from the Overland. The Overland feels more like an SUV, where the Rubicon feels more rugged like a truck. Both drive really well! Definitely tell a difference in the different suspensions. Dealer said it should be delivered in 6-8 weeks. I can’t wait to get it!!
Love the stingray...wanted one but could not find a deal on one.

Cpermenter

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone got the rims to match the paint scheme? I’m looking at the fifteen52’s in sting ray.
Sponsored