First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Signal Inspector, CSX
I know there are mixed reviews about lights above the windshield. I was wondering if anyone had installed the KC Hilites-Pro6 light bar on the Gladiator Mojave? It seems that there are no manufactures out there that have a mounting system that will work with the Mojave because of the raised hood/cowls. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I ordered the rebel offroad halo roof rack and light bar. Rack is due next week. Lights are due June.

I only found one review, and it was trail recon. He said no noticeable noise

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Does anybody know why KC online says that the pro6 light bar doesnt fit on a mojave. Really trying to get that bar and place it on mine. Also when i go to 4wp online it says that it does fit on the 2020 gladiator mojave. A bit confused??

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Does anybody know why KC online says that the pro6 light bar doesnt fit on a mojave. Really trying to get that bar and place it on mine. Also when i go to 4wp online it says that it does fit on the 2020 gladiator mojave. A bit confused??
If it mounts to the cowl, the Mojave cowl is taller than the others. Contact KC to verify, do not take 4WP word for it.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the rebel offroad halo roof rack and light bar. Rack is due next week. Lights are due June.

I only found one review, and it was trail recon. He said no noticeable noise
One of his videos of the install was the first place I saw the Halo 2 and light bar, nice set up and you can still remove the freedom panels with it attached. it attaches to the roof so no worries about cowl height.

Sponsored

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
If it mounts to the cowl, the Mojave cowl is taller than the others. Contact KC to verify, do not take 4WP word for it.
Ohh ok thats something to know. Thanks a lot for the information.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Ohh ok thats something to know. Thanks a lot for the information.

I just looked the kit up, the risers mount to lower cowl bolts and windshield hinge. They are too short to work on the Mojave.

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I just looked the kit up, the risers mount to lower cowl bolts and windshield hinge. They are too short to work on the Mojave.
Thanks a lot for the information really appreciate it. Im going to have to look for another light bar option.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Thanks a lot for the information really appreciate it. Im going to have to look for another light bar option.

Look for something that the risers go straight up, nothing wrapping the top of the cowl. The lower bolt connections are the same across all trims. If it wraps over the cowl at all it won't works.

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Look for something that the risers go straight up, nothing wrapping the top of the cowl. The lower bolt connections are the same across all trims. If it wraps over the cowl at all it won't works.
Got it thank you.

Sponsored

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I know there are mixed reviews about lights above the windshield. I was wondering if anyone had installed the KC Hilites-Pro6 light bar on the Gladiator Mojave? It seems that there are no manufactures out there that have a mounting system that will work with the Mojave because of the raised hood/cowls. Any suggestions?
Any luck? I am also trying to get that light bar installed on my mojave. Have you come across any other types of brackets that could do the job for this particular light bar?

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
This guy on IG just installed that light bar with a westin bracket. This actually looks great. Called KC and they told me they are working on a pro6 bracket for the mojave but it wont be out until the end of the year. Im just thinking of going this route in the mean time.

2B7462BE-8940-46C4-9B40-35FBBE7C4FD9.jpeg

Herc10HueyFE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
USAF
Go rhino brackets fit perfectly.
Sponsored