Lack of response from Customer Service

kocsisjg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Honestly, that can be a huge PITA sometimes even for systems that are similar and compatible.
But 4 + months. Oh by the way it got worse in that I originally paid with PayPal. The new system does not support PayPal. Only reason I found out is because I called q’tec. Also found out the part wouldn’t arrive before June. Needless to say I canceled the bumper. Found it on eBay for the same price and had it within 10 days. Pictures coming soon in what I did to my keep thread
Sponsored

kocsisjg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
so if quadratec is out, who is everyone using? I use extreme terrain some and quadratec as a backup.

I ordered some wheels december 2019 and after three months of backorders, i cancelled no issues. Thats my only cancellation with them. Everything else has been pretty straight forward.
I am shopping around for best price. North ridge, 4x4parts, extreme terrain, Amazon, eBay…. Keeping all my options open, save one company

OP
OP

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I think we need to start a poll concerning qtech's customer service and lack there of. If this forum is a unified community perhaps we need to use our collective consumer force. qtech's issues of late stem from a lack of response and post sales support above all else and that can not be blamed on anyone but them.

The question: Do we, as a Jeep oriented forum, want to continue to allow qtech to be a forum sponsor given the potential harm they present to forum members?

I know how I feel.
Considering there is another sponsor selling their own product with multiple quality concerns and undisclosed compatibility issues...doesn't seem like there is much recourse other than getting the word out.
Sponsored