Lack of response from Customer Service

lina_jon08

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I order pre runner light for my gladiator 2 months ago and upto now still havent recieved the item cause still out of stock… NEVER EVER GONNA BUY AGAIN IN THIS STORE!!!
Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
Ironic, currently on perpetual hold waiting on a live person customer service chat with Quadratec right now trying to cancel a back order.
Currently trying to do the same thing on the phone. I actually have spent more time on hold with Quadratec than I did with the IRS a week or so ago. Pretty sad.

Surprises me as I've had great luck with them over the years.

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
This place has fallen off the map. sad it was a great place but dead now. I would not trust them to ship anything now. Hope they enjoy going BK.

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
I finally got them on the phone. Guy was real nice . He had the info. Just way too many calls for the number of people working. He said, If it shows on the suite as ready to ship, they have it ready.

kocsisjg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Well I am slightly happier to hear it is not just me that @Quadratec seems to be ignoring. I ordered a bumper in January that still has not arrived. I was getting status updates until they changed their computer system now I can only get updates if I call and I cannot see my orders online (current or past at all).

Who would have that though it would take over 3 months to transfer data from one computer system to the other given every where else does it in days or hours.

I tried using that chat tool and that was an utter waist of time as it kept ending me to the order status section, which had no information and would not let me chat with a real human being. So I tried to email first though the web page after a week of hearing nothing I emailed them again using the email address on the website again crickets.

When I bought my Gladiator I was so excited to be dealing with Quadratec again after this experience not so much. The worst part is I get the back orders given all the challenges with materials and shipping, that is out of their hands. The lack of customer service falls squarely in their lap.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I find it odd that when I shop now and bump a lot of big brand name items they show out of stock and/or back ordered, their competitors show in stock.

Makes me think vendors are not extending them credit or priority as a preferred seller. Just a lot of niggly things not adding up that give me pause and concern about them long term.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
I think we need to start a poll concerning qtech's customer service and lack there of. If this forum is a unified community perhaps we need to use our collective consumer force. qtech's issues of late stem from a lack of response and post sales support above all else and that can not be blamed on anyone but them.

The question: Do we, as a Jeep oriented forum, want to continue to allow qtech to be a forum sponsor given the potential harm they present to forum members?

I know how I feel.

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Who would have that though it would take over 3 months to transfer data from one computer system to the other given every where else does it in days or hours.
Honestly, that can be a huge PITA sometimes even for systems that are similar and compatible.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
After all your horror stories about them. No longer on the radar as a place to buy from. Glad I'm not in that I'm waiting on something for two months list.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think we need to start a poll concerning qtech's customer service and lack there of. If this forum is a unified community perhaps we need to use our collective consumer force. qtech's issues of late stem from a lack of response and post sales support above all else and that can not be blamed on anyone but them.

The question: Do we, as a Jeep oriented forum, want to continue to allow qtech to be a forum sponsor given the potential harm they present to forum members?

I know how I feel.
Complain directly to board ownership if it ruffles you.

Starting polls or threads putting a forum sponsor on a witchhunt will usually find threads lock or deleted and starters of such banned.

Membership side does not drive the business side which is ad content and forum sponsors.

Sponsored

TreyK42

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave Sting Gray
Occupation
Software Nerd
Quadratec's level of service has gone to sh!t. I've had horrible experiences with 3 orders from them. Now I shop at Northridge or go straight to the manufacturer even if I have to pay more for the product and more expensive shipping costs.

They've been using a "we're implementing a new order system" excuse for several months. Enterprise software consulting and implementation is what I do for a living and if that is truly a valid excuse they must have chosen a horrible software provider.

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Enterprise software consulting and implementation is what I do for a living and if that is truly a valid excuse they must have chosen a horrible software provider.
To be fair, enterprise software sales folks oversell the capability, compatibility, and ease of upgrade of software systems every single day. There are a lot of horrible providers out there and it's tough for mid-sized companies to distinguish between the good and bad without spending a metric butt-ton of money on consultants or expertise.

I have stories.

TreyK42

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave Sting Gray
Occupation
Software Nerd
To be fair, enterprise software sales folks oversell the capability, compatibility, and ease of upgrade of software systems every single day. There are a lot of horrible providers out there and it's tough for mid-sized companies to distinguish between the good and bad without spending a metric butt-ton of money on consultants or expertise.

I have stories.
There are definitely a lot of software companies out there that overpromise and underdeliver, that's for sure!

In3briatedPanda

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
so if quadratec is out, who is everyone using? I use extreme terrain some and quadratec as a backup.

I ordered some wheels december 2019 and after three months of backorders, i cancelled no issues. Thats my only cancellation with them. Everything else has been pretty straight forward.

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
I've spent a countless amount of time waiting for a live person to inquire about warranty of a Christmas give that broke a month after installation, over the last several months. I finally gave up because of a previous experience with them. When I had my JKU, something similar happened, except I returned the item (the person that ordered it for me as a gift, ordered it for the wrong vehicle) and they never sent the replacement, nor issued a refund. I'll never order from them again, and will tell my family and friends the same.
Sponsored