srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Excellent! This is good to hear. I'm glad you got them working and now I know what to do. Thanks!
well these fog lights have worked for 3 days now no problem and the outside temp has been above 35 degrees,this morning the temp was 23 ans the damn lights did it again shutting off and on then off for good,i told them before cold is affecting something in this damn kit but they said no so i called again today and i am returning them for a full refund.i have purchased oracle fog light kit and waiting for those to come in so please update me when you get yours installed.good luck with them they are just not working in my truck.
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
well these fog lights have worked for 3 days now no problem and the outside temp has been above 35 degrees,this morning the temp was 23 ans the damn lights did it again shutting off and on then off for good,i told them before cold is affecting something in this damn kit but they said no so i called again today and i am returning them for a full refund.i have purchased oracle fog light kit and waiting for those to come in so please update me when you get yours installed.good luck with them they are just not working in my truck.
That is such a bummer. For what these lights cost there should be zero issues. At least they’re refunding your purchase. I live in GA and it doesn’t get super cold very often. HOPEFULLY I won’t have any issues. I will let you know though.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
That is such a bummer. For what these lights cost there should be zero issues. At least they’re refunding your purchase. I live in GA and it doesn’t get super cold very often. HOPEFULLY I won’t have any issues. I will let you know though.
yeah please do these are the first ones i have ever had an issue with and i have installed led's in many previous vehicles before.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Not sure if this helps. But when I installed the V.4 fogs, I had same issues. I bought a Tazer for multiple reasons, and once I changed Fog option to LED, it corrected the problem 100%. I didn’t use any modules. Unplugged stock bulbs and plugged in the V.4 bulbs. Pretty sure the computer needs to know you’re using LEDs.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Not sure if this helps. But when I installed the V.4 fogs, I had same issues. I bought a Tazer for multiple reasons, and once I changed Fog option to LED, it corrected the problem 100%. I didn’t use any modules. Unplugged stock bulbs and plugged in the V.4 bulbs. Pretty sure the computer needs to know you’re using LEDs.
ok if you change that setting to led with the tazer will the rear tail lights be ok if left stock halogen? where do you get one of those tazers?

Sponsored

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
yeah please do these are the first ones i have ever had an issue with and i have installed led's in many previous vehicles before.
Well I got antsy and picked up some used yellow V.4 fogs from WXMan. I installed them with the PWMs HR sent me flipped and everything works as it should. I put them on regular and then with only one cable flipped and saw some flicker. It is in the 50s here though. Maybe you had a bad PWM or bulb? I went back and read reviews on HR’s facebook page. If I had seen them before I would not have purchased. Lots of negative reviews about products not working as they should. It is what it is though. Everything works so far and the fogs are bright as heck, so I can complain.....except for their shipping lol

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Well I got antsy and picked up some used yellow V.4 fogs from WXMan. I installed them with the PWMs HR sent me flipped and everything works as it should. I put them on regular and then with only one cable flipped and saw some flicker. It is in the 50s here though. Maybe you had a bad PWM or bulb? I went back and read reviews on HR’s facebook page. If I had seen them before I would not have purchased. Lots of negative reviews about products not working as they should. It is what it is though. Everything works so far and the fogs are bright as heck, so I can complain.....except for their shipping lol
well good luck to you.i sent mine back for a refund and i purchased oracle fog bulbs 6000k light and waiting for those to come in.i will report on those after i install them incase you change your mind later.

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
anyone that has a gladiator without led's and wants to upgrade the front turn signals and running lights check out headlight revolution website and order them now.I just installed these in my sport s and they are awesome.the lights light up a nice bright white color and switchback to amber for the turn signal and they are plug and play with no issues.
I just got my order, same ones you ordered, the Running Lights light up as the Amber color, Turn indicators are the Amber color which is correct. Wondering why I can't get the running lights to light up in the White!? Did you do something to solve this problem or did your automatically light up white? Tried all of them and none light up white, grrrrrrr...

Sponsored

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
I just got my order, same ones you ordered, the Running Lights light up as the Amber color, Turn indicators are the Amber color which is correct. Wondering why I can't get the running lights to light up in the White!? Did you do something to solve this problem or did your automatically light up white? Tried all of them and none light up white, grrrrrrr...
i bought the switchback ones that light up white for the running lights and then they turn amber when you use your turn signals.they worked correct right out of the box.did you buy the switch back ones?

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
i bought the switchback ones that light up white for the running lights and then they turn amber when you use your turn signals.they worked correct right out of the box.did you buy the switch back ones?
The package does say Switchback on the back. The package says: Carbide 2 LED Replacement Bulbs for turn signals and marker lights, and the label on back lists them as Carbide2 CAN BUS Series 7443 LED Bulbs-Switchback. Here's a pic, when they came I looked at them and wondered where the White would come from since only seeing yellow and orange diodes, do you recall if yours had white diodes or look exactly as the pic I attached? Thanks for your input! I have already emailed LR about all this.
20200307_130129_resized.jpg

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
You might try turning them around or something. Seems to be some weird polarity issues with all these LED bulbs in Jeeps. Like the PWM issues we’ve discussed in here.

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
You might try turning them around or something. Seems to be some weird polarity issues with all these LED bulbs in Jeeps. Like the PWM issues we’ve discussed in here.
Yeah, I turned them around once since they didn't come on the first time. Thanks! We shall see what Headlight Revolution says on Monday. This is my second go at LED's, the first set from Jeep Federation wouldn't even go in the stock sockets, they said I should shave them down to make them fit, I told them to go pound sand in their ass and returned them. There's a couple things I like shaved and doing it to LED Connectors is not one of them!
Sponsored