Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Jeep Gladiator LED replacement bulbs that work 1000000525
Jeep Gladiator LED replacement bulbs that work 1000000527
Jeep Gladiator LED replacement bulbs that work 1000000526

The above bulbs were installed in my 2022 Willys with no hyper flash or light out codes. The 912/921 are reverse lights. No issues and super bright white. The 7440 7443 turn signals are extremely bright with no issues. I tried both bulbs. The bulb replacement process is super easy. (1) 10 mm and 1 plastic trim pin. Fold back the liner. I also replaced the fender day time light. My advice is to get one designed for day time lighting. I am happy with the look and light output. Very affordable alternative to replacing the fender light fixture. Literally a ten minute job. If you have any questions feel free to DM me. Courtesy of Spartan Synthetics, your source for synthetic lubricants
Sponsored

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Beamtech H13's in my JT and they work great. No Tazer needed. The DRL's plugged right in, but in my case the Fog Lamp or Driving Lamp replacements did not .. the Fog Lamp bulbs have alignment ribs for both the lamp housing and the OEM plug. Once I stared at them for a minute or two I opted to shave off the offending ribs that did not align with an Exacto Blade and that fixed the issue. Once the new bulbs fit the housing and plug they worked perfectly. I found this issue reported online with other H16 bulbs ... so it's not just a Beamtech thing. The LEDS work great with the Jeep Halogen reflectors ... good cut off, just make sure you have them adjusted properly.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
SIX DIFFERENT THREADS WITH THE SAME POST?
Sponsored