First Name
MATT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR, 2019 JLUR (WIFES), 2021 JTR
Occupation
TRAVEL ER RN
I have done a search to no avail on the forum, so I will post the question. what is everyone's thought on the lifepo4 battery brands. I know battle born is suppose to be the best, however there dimensions don't fit the space I have. also renogy and SOK don't make anything smaller then a 100 ah and those are also too big, so are there other brands that people think are ok? I found a brand called eco-worthy its an off brand but the dimension work and the price isn't bad. so before I jump what do in need to know about using lifepo4 batteries? also for the space I am trying to fit, I think multiple smaller batteries would be better like 25-50 ah but the 50 seem to be just barely to big as well, but is this bad for lifepo4 batteries? or do smaller ah batteries not have the same BMS like the bigger ah ones?
Sponsored

Last edited:

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I hate to let this cat out of the bag, because the supply is already drying up, but whatever, I like to share.

Look up Valence batteries on ebay. They are used for critical systems like revival crash carts and ship navigation systems. Many of these systems have requirements that the batteries need to be switched every 3-5 years and the Valence cells are reliably a 15 year cell, and many go further. The BMS built into these batteries is just about bullet proof. They will last forever and work awesome if you use them with a high amp lithium capable charger. They will run 14V for a large percentage of your discharge. I put 4 of the 40AH ones in my RV and I can run my AC on a 3000W inverter for about 5-6 hours.

Planerdude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have done a search to no avail on the forum, so I will post the question. what is everyone's thought on the lifepo4 battery brands. I know battle born is suppose to be the best, however there dimensions don't fit the space I have. also renogy and SOK don't make anything smaller then a 100 ah and those are also too big, so are there other brands that people think are ok? I found a brand called eco-worthy its an off brand but the dimension work and the price isn't bad. so before I jump what do in need to know about using lifepo4 batteries? also for the space I am trying to fit, I think multiple smaller batteries would be better like 25-50 ah but the 50 seem to be just barely to big as well, but is this bad for lifepo4 batteries? or do smaller ah batteries not have the same BMS like the bigger ah ones?
Check Antigravity batteries😎