OP

JDMOE04

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
I get between 18.2-19 around town and local driving. Probably a mix of 70% city and 30% hwy. On long trips I can get over 20mpgs. I am happy with it. Happy enough that I regret not going 37's like I wanted to.
What is the total height in inches to the top of your cab? Just want to make sure I can fit in my garage with that setup. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Cmdrcoupe

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
No I didn't need them I just wanted the extra stability and the looks. I ran 1.5" ones on my 2010 JKU for 7yrs, if they had 1.5" ones I would of gotten those but I'm pleased with the look of the 1.75 ones. They will look even better when I get 37's which I feel like will be way before the life of these tires wear out. I'm thinking in about a month or so I'm going to bite the bullet and move up
Question for you guys, would a offset rim eliminate the need for spacers to achieve this look? im gonna get some new rims but dont know what i should get to achieve the wider look as far as offset , i have a 2021 gladiator with leveling kit installed , looking to go with 35s on an 18 in rim any suggestions as far as proper rim offset and tires that ride good would be appreciated.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Question for you guys, would a offset rim eliminate the need for spacers to achieve this look? im gonna get some new rims but dont know what i should get to achieve the wider look as far as offset , i have a 2021 gladiator with leveling kit installed , looking to go with 35s on an 18 in rim any suggestions as far as proper rim offset and tires that ride good would be appreciated.
Yeah a 18x9 would get you almost the exact look with the need for spacers. As far as tires, I'm a fan of BFG KO2S, on my 4th set and I probably will never run any other brand.

Cmdrcoupe

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Yeah a 18x9 would get you almost the exact look with the need for spacers. As far as tires, I'm a fan of BFG KO2S, on my 4th set and I probably will never run any other brand.
Yeah I like the look of those ko2 and was thinking 35/12.5/18 for tires