Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Works on the grill

9D4C4DBA-32C7-4309-9FB5-74CA32C0BAE1.jpeg
Looks good. Planning to do something similar. I picked up an extra grill, but want to mask of the insides of the vent and lights to keep the grayish color there - then coat the rest. Did you do this or did you have it done at a Linex dealer?

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Looks good. Planning to do something similar. I picked up an extra grill, but want to mask of the insides of the vent and lights to keep the grayish color there - then coat the rest. Did you do this or did you have it done at a Linex dealer?
They did it for me. The Maske tape they use is different and I didn’t trust myself to get it right. I figured I’d be in $100 either way so better to let them do their own prep work.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
They did it for me. The Maske tape they use is different and I didn’t trust myself to get it right. I figured I’d be in $100 either way so better to let them do their own prep work.
So they only charged $100 to spray the grill? Sounds like a good price to me. I found somewhere in the forum someone was quoted $250. That seems too high. For that, I'll spray it with rattle can bed liner. Thanks for sharing the info!

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
So they only charged $100 to spray the grill? Sounds like a good price to me. I found somewhere in the forum someone was quoted $250. That seems too high. For that, I'll spray it with rattle can bed liner. Thanks for sharing the info!
Yes I thought it was very fair and it’s a super busy body shop. I think I did myself a favor by taking it off and showed up with it in my Subaru backseat ready to go. They just sprayed it while doing somebody else’s truck I’m sure.

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Yes I thought it was very fair and it’s a super busy body shop. I think I did myself a favor by taking it off and showed up with it in my Subaru backseat ready to go. They just sprayed it while doing somebody else’s truck I’m sure.
Surprised they didn't charge you double for owning a Scooby-Doo! (just kidding), that was a smart move

Living the dream

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Trauma program manager
Found this with a Google search. I think if used appropriately (like in this photo) it looks awesome.
Jeep Gladiator LINE-X Bedliner on fenders? E04563C6-75FA-4345-9E3C-30DE4127FD15

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I can’t picture it looking good with color matched fenders unless you just went black or did the whole vehicle.

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel

Living the dream

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Trauma program manager
The photo above has both finders and bumpers done in black and looks good.
Sponsored