Sponsored

Locking Hood Latches for ‘21 Willys: Sources and Pictures Please!

Dakota Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Gladiator Willys 3.0 Eco Diesel
Occupation
Pro Snipe Hunter
Hello all!

I once again need help spending my wife’s money before she notices it’s gone.

I’d like to swap out the non-locking OEM hood latches on my ‘21 Willys Eco Diesel (Nacho body color) for some bad-ass locking ones if possible.

Suggestions/reasons for suggestions as to particular vendors (better build quality, etc.) would be helpful. Pictures even better!

I thank you in advance, even if my wife doesn’t😉
Sponsored

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hello all!

I once again need help spending my wife’s money before she notices it’s gone.

I’d like to swap out the non-locking OEM hood latches on my ‘21 Willys Eco Diesel (Nacho body color) for some bad-ass locking ones if possible.

Suggestions/reasons for suggestions as to particular vendors (better build quality, etc.) would be helpful. Pictures even better!

I thank you in advance, even if my wife doesn’t😉
These are mine. Easy install and nice look. Says it works for willy’s. They have star and skull on them. Love that! Also I attached install video. He made it so simple. I did it in like 5 minutes. And you are not going to spend a lot of $$. They have been great since I installed them a few months ago. I keep the OEM ones in my underseat storage if ever needed in the future. You can zoom in on my jeep pic (Green Maximus) to see how it looks on mine. The pic is below video.

https://www.amazon.com/JeCar-Aluminum-2007-2018-2018-2020-Gladiator/dp/B081RFB6WY

Jeep Gladiator Locking Hood Latches for ‘21 Willys: Sources and Pictures Please! A5253150-AB7C-435E-A7A6-43FC8E996EE2

OP
OP
Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pro Snipe Hunter
These are mine. Easy install and nice look. Says it works for willy’s. They have star and skull on them. Love that! Also I attached install video. He made it so simple. I did it in like 5 minutes. And you are not going to spend a lot of $$. They have been great since I installed them a few months ago. I keep the OEM ones in my underseat storage if ever needed in the future. You can zoom in on my jeep pic (Green Maximus) to see how it looks on mine. The pic is below video.

https://www.amazon.com/JeCar-Aluminum-2007-2018-2018-2020-Gladiator/dp/B081RFB6WY

Thank you so much for all the info!

They look stellar on your ride!

I was looking for Sarge Green, but went with Nacho as it was available. But I’m still jealous when I see the green😂.

Jeep Gladiator Locking Hood Latches for ‘21 Willys: Sources and Pictures Please! A5253150-AB7C-435E-A7A6-43FC8E996EE2

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pro Snipe Hunter

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I love the Nacho personally :)

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
$140? Wow that a lot. I see that they're stainless steel but usually if they see a lock they wont bother. If they really want to get in the hood it wont matter if its steel or plastic. Either way I think a crow bar will tear off both, so..

Jeep Gladiator Locking Hood Latches for ‘21 Willys: Sources and Pictures Please! Screenshot_20220614-162228_Amazon Shoppin

Sponsored

Enduro800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Occupation
I train people
$140? Wow that a lot. I see that they're stainless steel but usually if they see a lock they wont bother. If they really want to get in the hood it wont matter if its steel or plastic. Either way I think a crow bar will tear off both, so..

Jeep Gladiator Locking Hood Latches for ‘21 Willys: Sources and Pictures Please! Screenshot_20220614-162228_Amazon Shoppin
That price was in CDN dollars

OP
OP
Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pro Snipe Hunter

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff

Jeep Gladiator Locking Hood Latches for ‘21 Willys: Sources and Pictures Please! 20210814_203438
These will rust. They use cheap stainless.
I had a pair, and even here in the Inland Northwest (NO salt) the hinge pins & lock cylinders were rusting within 3 months.
Too bad, because they looked good.

Anyway, now I just rely on the alarm. The horn is really LOUD when you're standing next to it.

Kevin
Sponsored