Sponsored

Looking at moving to Denver, CO from Miami, FL... Where to order JT Rub Diesel?

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
Hello,

Looking to come up with a plan.

Wife and I are evaluating a potential move from Miami to Denver in the next 3 months. If it happens the plan is to order a JT Rubicon... Question is what are my ordering options to get the best price? I am ok making a road trip to pick up the Jeep...

I say order because the plan is to get a White EcoDiesel with cloth seats, black roof/fenders and other very specific options.

If it matters I have a 2015 Cayenne Diesel I would either sell privately or trade in. I was told the advantage of the trade in is that you only pay tax on the (new car price minus trade in value). So any advice on this front will also be appreciated.
Also I will be opening a new small business in CO, thus plan to take advantage of any tax incentives/credits/depreciation because this will be used as a work truck (https://www.jeep.com/tax-benefits-for-businesses.html)

Thanks!!
Sponsored

squarefoot

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 22 JL 4xe
Occupation
Self Employed
Check out Gupton Motors in Tennessee. 8% below invoice. search these forums

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
I’m in Miami and ordered mine from new Smyrna beach Jeep dodge. 6% under invoice. There is a thread with the contact info for the GM. I think his name is Chase.

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
Hello,

Looking to come up with a plan.

Wife and I are evaluating a potential move from Miami to Denver in the next 3 months. If it happens the plan is to order a JT Rubicon... Question is what are my ordering options to get the best price? I am ok making a road trip to pick up the Jeep...

I say order because the plan is to get a White EcoDiesel with cloth seats, black roof/fenders and other very specific options.

If it matters I have a 2015 Cayenne Diesel I would either sell privately or trade in. I was told the advantage of the trade in is that you only pay tax on the (new car price minus trade in value). So any advice on this front will also be appreciated.
Also I will be opening a new small business in CO, thus plan to take advantage of any tax incentives/credits/depreciation because this will be used as a work truck (https://www.jeep.com/tax-benefits-for-businesses.html)

Thanks!!
For sure don’t buy here in CO. No deals on 4x4’s of any kinds. Miami, from my research, always has the best prices on Jeeps/tacos/ZR2’s. Buy there snd drive it up!

Sponsored

NewmanOlivia

First Name
Olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMV X5
Occupation
student
I also want to move to Denver, what do you think about this area? is it worth living?

ReidJustin

First Name
ReidJustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMV X5
Occupation
student
NewmanOlivia ican say to you that is a very beautiful infrastructure, not very developed, but it is a special area. If you are a person who likes calmness and the average flow of people, then this is a very good area to move with life. Last year, when I moved, I was still hesitant, and it was very difficult to make this decision, because I was liked the developed and noisy and urban life, where there is always a large flow of people, and in the beginning, when I came to Denver, it took me a few weeks to start getting used to it . If you decide to move, i can help you with absolutely everything, and if you have a lot of things, you can contact the services of the removalist manly company to help you move quickly and safely.

OP
OP
AEsco48

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
Hello. I’m moving to Denver in about 1 month. Overall we are set other than finding a nanny. What shocking is seeing nannies in FB groups asking for 25-28$/hr. Anyone have any suggestions?

My gladiator should be ready for pickup about a week before we move... so fingers crossed!
Sponsored