Sponsored

Looking for dog proof/water proof seat covers.

Tackett1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT overland
Occupation
NP-C
I have a giant schnauzer. She spent the first few years of her life rescuing others as a SAR dog with a friend of mine. Time constraints made him hang it up, and eventually he had to move for work. When she is not busy, she can be a handful. So over the years she spent a lot of time with my family as he traveled for work. Eventually we started feeling bad for her having to get passed from place to place and opted to keep her with our family full time.
Now, she is fully retired and does well when I get her out to the woods with me. Sitting at home?….not so much!

I’m looking for some dog friendly interior accessories, mainly some tough seat covers that everyone would recommend for her. If you have any other things that you feel might be useful, don’t hesitate to post those too.

carry on Jeep dogs!
Sponsored

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
Bartact seat covers survived my 130lb Akita. I've heard the Carhart are pretty tough too but have no experience with them.

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
I have a giant schnauzer. She spent the first few years of her life rescuing others as a SAR dog with a friend of mine. Time constraints made him hang it up, and eventually he had to move for work. When she is not busy, she can be a handful. So over the years she spent a lot of time with my family as he traveled for work. Eventually we started feeling bad for her having to get passed from place to place and opted to keep her with our family full time.
Now, she is fully retired and does well when I get her out to the woods with me. Sitting at home?….not so much!

I’m looking for some dog friendly interior accessories, mainly some tough seat covers that everyone would recommend for her. If you have any other things that you feel might be useful, don’t hesitate to post those too.

carry on Jeep dogs!
I've had good luck with Bartact seat covers and I just ordered a center console cover. Their customer service is great. I'd also recommend a set of door protectors: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PV09VZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
If your dog could use a step up, this is nice to have: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GNX74XF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Sponsored