First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two F-150s
Occupation
Landscaper and grass cutter
Hey guys I’m looking at purchasing a Mojave gladiator for my next vehicle and I’ve been looking at interior protection options for the truck seeing products for flooring like Armorlite flooring witch is definitely going to be in my gladiator after I purchase it but I’m having trouble finding seat covers for the truck. The Mojave has the bolstered seats witch I like the look of and heard they were fairly comfortable too but a lot of good seat cover companies (PRP,Bartact, Coverkings) all say there seat covers don’t fit Mojave. Is there a company that makes them for the Mojave or has anyone purchased these brands and still made them work with there Mojave seats.
Sponsored

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Had the same prob, ended up getting generic bucket seat covers from Duluth. They are mediocre as expected for one size fits all. Better than nothing but I wouldn't really give an endorsement, just so-so.

OP
OP
Chanman75

Chanman75

First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two F-150s
Occupation
Landscaper and grass cutter
Had the same prob, ended up getting generic bucket seat covers from Duluth. They are mediocre as expected for one size fits all. Better than nothing but I wouldn't really give an endorsement, just so-so.
PRP says that Mojave seat covers are coming out soon in text underneath the seat covers for all the other JTs. Hopefully they will come out within this year:(

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
I know you want seat covers, not seat recovering, but both Katzkin and Leatherseats.com make Mojave-specific leather seat covers that replace the stock fabric.

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
Spoke to Bartact at the Wildwood Jeep Invasion 2 weeks ago and they did say they will be doing Mojave covers since the seats on the 392 are the same. Good news at least , no eta though

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
I’m interested in this too. I’m fine with the fairly basic ‘Diver Down’ Quadratec covers, but when I asked if they’d fit Gladiator (their site doesn’t mention trim-specific fitment) they replied “We have not been able to test fit. Sorry we are unable to confirm at this time. Thanks for your inquiry” which isn’t the most helpful response… :(

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I’m glad I’m not the only one! That’s annoying!

DesertGladiator

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I had Wet Okole covers on my F150 and they were great. Custom fit, looked really nice but $$$. You'll lose the molle attachment on your Mojave though.
Sponsored