Best seat covers for the Gladiator?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I had ordered diver down covers for my JT however it's been three months. I ordered some Rough Country covers since the Q has no idea when DV will be back in stock. RC arrived in three days.
yep my December 1st ship date ones shipped late Feb for me. I just kept getting new fake ship dates from Quadratec until I got the real one
Sponsored

Swaybird

First Name
Swayze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I went with PRP covers. The are form fitting, almost look factory depending which pattern and stitching option you choose.
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 37ABBAA9-A021-4CD4-A884-BA28D8EC5A8A
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 2C511DC2-E2FB-47A0-8805-C13D9949B657
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 9A3794D4-7A43-48EB-BB15-6EED4C264ECD

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
yep my December 1st ship date ones shipped late Feb for me. I just kept getting new fake ship dates from Quadratec until I got the real one

That's what they did with me. Plus my phone calls got assurance they would ship. I don't mind waiting if you are straight with me, but continued kicking the can down the street and I will go elsewhere which is what I did. Hate Q is the only seller of the brand. So went with the RC. Even checked their site a few minutes ago and they are still bumping the ship dates.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
That's what they did with me. Plus my phone calls got assurance they would ship. I don't mind waiting if you are straight with me, but continued kicking the can down the street and I will go elsewhere which is what I did. Hate Q is the only seller of the brand. So went with the RC. Even checked their site a few minutes ago and they are still bumping the ship dates.
Yep the bumping is just dishonest. I get things are going on, but they have to have a clue based on when orders were placed instead of a blanket date for everybody that will never happen.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
So true and when you are the sole outlet and probably the owner of the brand, you should have more input and knowledge on availability. All I wanted was them to be straight with me and give me an honest ship date. I think that is very little to ask. I understand supply is fluid and you get what you get, just don't string customers along.
Yep the bumping is just dishonest. I get things are going on, but they have to have a clue based on when orders were placed instead of a blanket date for everybody that will never happen.

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I went with PRP covers. The are form fitting, almost look factory depending which pattern and stitching option you choose.
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 9A3794D4-7A43-48EB-BB15-6EED4C264ECD
Those look nice, are they leather or vinyl? How are they in the sun, I would think they could be really hot especially if vinyl.

BCMullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator
Went PRP custom for the front and rear.
Dog tested as well. Installed them a few months ago. Beat them up between mud, dog, snow and drive through ketchup packets.

All in all, they are fantastic and pretty dang easy to live with. I just use my Griots Interior cleaner on them and it wipes clean, even off the tweed.

Install was pretty easy too. I just stuck em in the dryer on low for a few minutes and made the vinyl quite supple to pull over easily.

[

6 Months later....How are these holding up? Are they still to your liking? After reading your posts, you clearly need to be PRP's spokesperson, you've got me sold. I would think it's probably in one's best interest to pony up the extra sheckles to invest in these than some cheezie covers that'll get destroyed by the kids/dogs. I'm on the fence. Big coin for front AND rears.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
So far so good!
A few claw marks on the back and a few more ketchup stains from drive throughs, but otherwise, very happy.

Just a quick pic of the current state. Havent given em a good clean in a while. They clean pretty easily and nicely with just a little interior cleaner and some 303.

I’ve never taken them off yet, so don’t quite know the condition of the seats underneath. I bought these to be the primary seat material as the fit and finish have held up well, and been nice and comfortable. The tweed has been nice in all seasons as well.

They’ll definitely hold up to family duties and look great to boot! They aren’t cheap, and I do feel a little guilty about beating them up, but at the end of the day, that’s their purpose. I don’t think any seat material is truly lifetime, but I’d rather a worn but serviceable cover in sevrral years, vs some flaky, ill-fitting, and cheap “disposable” I’ll loathe.

And I’ll keep an eye on the mail for a Referral check from PRP! :like:

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 52FEA922-D4D0-4D79-9332-6420F504B6B9
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 41360869-2623-4D2F-980F-5A05C49839A5

Swaybird

First Name
Swayze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Those look nice, are they leather or vinyl? How are they in the sun, I would think they could be really hot especially if vinyl.
They call it Marine grade Vinyl. It’s solid, seems very durable as long as you take the time to put them on properly. I live in Florida and they don’t seems to be any hotter than normal leather seats.

BCMullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator
So far so good!
A few claw marks on the back and a few more ketchup stains from drive throughs, but otherwise, very happy.

Just a quick pic of the current state. Havent given em a good clean in a while. They clean pretty easily and nicely with just a little interior cleaner and some 303.

I’ve never taken them off yet, so don’t quite know the condition of the seats underneath. I bought these to be the primary seat material as the fit and finish have held up well, and been nice and comfortable. The tweed has been nice in all seasons as well.

They’ll definitely hold up to family duties and look great to boot! They aren’t cheap, and I do feel a little guilty about beating them up, but at the end of the day, that’s their purpose. I don’t think any seat material is truly lifetime, but I’d rather a worn but serviceable cover in sevrral years, vs some flaky, ill-fitting, and cheap “disposable” I’ll loathe.

And I’ll keep an eye on the mail for a Referral check from PRP! :like:

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 41360869-2623-4D2F-980F-5A05C49839A5
That's fantastic! Now it's a waiting game for these to come back in stock so I can pull the trigger and hopefully the wife doesn't find out how much I'll spend. Otherwise she'll pull the trigger ;)

Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Costco had some generic seat covers for $25. We picked up a set to test them out.

Bottom line - they'll do in a pinch.

The bottom portion don't have enough side fabric to cover the seat, so it pulls up/never stays. The foam tube that's supposed to keep the back in place by stuffing through the seat back and seat bottom pulls too much, stretching the seams. The covers have elastic "loops" that attach underneath the seat via hook & loop.

If we left these on, these covers would last maybe 9 months, if you're average build. We had them on for about 2 months.

Deleted member 39643

Same here, I have the tan cloth seats and I like them a lot, but having two young kids and tan seats is a terrible combination. Right now I'm running a set of $40 Amazon seat covers...horrible fit (especially rear bench) and ugly as hell, but they keep the seats underneath clean. Excited to get my diver down covers sometime this month. At ~$180 they are way less than PRP, but custom fit for the JT so I'm hoping its a good middle-ground.
Are you covers similar to these ones? I am looking for something to cover the butts as that is where the majority of staining is occurring for me. Hoping the tan color looks acceptable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B092VTLKLD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

johnh442

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
I like my stock seats, but they are light color and want to keep them clean and nice... but looking for something to keep them protected when I know its going to get dirty. I'd like a nice cover that goes on and off pretty easily vs. some of the nicer/expensive covers that get more or less always installed. Basically like a removable cover, a bit more than just a towel, stand up to dirt/water/dogs. Lots of ones on Amazon that are $30-100 or so... Anything like that?

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
Occupation
Shepherd
I went with a custom gray PRP set in my Sting Grey Sport S Max Tow. If you take your time with the installation (for example, I took out both front seats) they almost look like factory leather. I find them to be more supple and more comfortable than the factory black leather in my wife’s JL Sahara, even in the stifling summer heat.

0CDB0898-875A-4720-A007-C2DE28D2817D.jpeg

29AC72A2-2EBA-4A13-93DA-4ED7B9016988.jpeg

545446FA-42A5-4AEF-A00D-4E474B9FB409.jpeg

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Got Smittybilt G.E.A.R. seat covers installed this week. I like them pretty well, but fit isn't as tight as PRP (nor does install take all afternoon) and there's a small pocket of air where your back goes. Hopefully I can tighten them as time goes on. Also, these came from Extreme Terrain and were supposed to include 7 molle pouches and they weren't in the box. Supposedly they are sending the pouches, but I haven't heard anything yet. In short, I like them and they weren't terribly expensive, but I would have preferred to have gotten everything I ordered. This is on Extreme Terrain and not Smittybilt, though. Also install says 10 minutes, and that's a joke. The headrests take 10 minutes. Maybe you could do it in an hour if you practiced.
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 545446FA-42A5-4AEF-A00D-4E474B9FB409
Got pics of the front of those?
Sponsored